Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Killjoys was good but the pacing seems to be a bit slow

Im gonna need them to stop saying we need to find answers and actually do it

This episode was basically filler

They need to focus more on Dutch/Level 6/and the uprising vs the quad

They should've moved past them just serving warrants
Unfortunately, that's how the show is set up. It looks like we're going to get warrant of the week with the main plot moving forward inch by inch until it's time to wrap it up for the finale like last season. :francis:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Both shows were slower this week but that's alright. Cant be lit all season :ehh:

The Raza crew has the option of regaining their old memories and keeping their new ones at the risk of going back to their old personalities. :ohhh: Someone's gonna do it and judging by the previews, it might be Three.

Sidenote...evil, drunk with power Two was straight :shaq:. That dominating confidence brehs :whew:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Both shows were slower this week but that's alright. Cant be lit all season :ehh:

The Raza crew has the option of regaining their old memories and keeping their new ones at the risk of going back to their old personalities. :ohhh: Someone's gonna do it and judging by the previews, it might be Three.

Sidenote...evil, drunk with power Two was straight :shaq:. That dominating confidence brehs :whew:

Two & Nyx:noah:

This episode Two, Three, and Four were straight:demonic: They were more organized as well ruthless

Five been stepping the fukk up:wow:

One going to pop up at the end of one of these episodes watch:lupe:

This dude:martin:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys- Them being trapped in the mines w/the moss centipedes was just an okay mission, although I did like the theory that is where they get the fuel for Level 6 Killjoys and the monk snapping Dutch out of her trance was good. Looks like the The Nine has big plans for controlling Westerly.

Dark Matter- Seeing 2 tap into her Neo side was cool, although I'm not sure they needed another memory loss story after just being reignited. Looks like next week, we learn more about 3.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked seeing Two being her old bad self. she is the most different of the amnesiac crew because Three and Four weren't really all that different with their memories back aside from being just a little more ruthless.
I am really interested in just what the deal is with Five and that rich broad. And I was sure that the mole was going to be the doctor just because he seemed to be the least likely choice. Works out for the crew of the Raza though because they stay needing a doctor on the ship.

Killjoys was ok...best part was Doc Simms turning the tables on that Company douchebag.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Cn6QbxHWYAAD_Gs.jpg:large

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Three getting his revenge on the man who both killed his parents and raised him. :wow: The rocket from the last ep was a nice touch.

Ol boy from the prison working with that woman fascinated with Five (her mother/older sister/caretaker?) finally about to get his. :ufdup:

It was nice to see the Android find more like her and getting a possible love interest. Kind of want to see her use the upgrade to make her more human. :ohhh:

Six back but it may never be the same again. :to:

Looks like Other One is back next episode too and he's got a sniper rifle :lupe:

The show has great pacing. All this plus a little bit more in just under an hour.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Three getting his revenge on the man who both killed his parents and raised him. :wow: The rocket from the last ep was a nice touch.

Ol boy from the prison working with that woman fascinated with Five (her mother/older sister/caretaker?) finally about to get his. :ufdup:

It was nice to see the Android find more like her and getting a possible love interest. Kind of want to see her use the upgrade to make her more human. :ohhh:

Six back but it may never be the same again. :to:

Looks like Other One is back next episode too and he's got a sniper rifle :lupe:

The show has great pacing. All this plus a little bit more in just under an hour.

Dark Matter is shytting all over Killjoys:wow:

One back next week:blessed:

Three:salute:

Four going to smash Nyx:mjcry:Leave her alone Four she mine:mjcry:

Five so far this season is the MVP:wow:

I knew something was up with this dude:mjlol:

Android bout to get that upgrade, side effects:patrice:

CoBHtYyWEAA0ehD.jpg

:noah:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys- The brother angle/relationship tied into the Jacoby brothers well w/them being able to relate to the kids :ehh:. The Company into more shady shyt, using the kids as human libraries. It was good seeing that lesbo Nine who has a thing for Dutch, when she snuck that kiss in :takedat:. Fancy Lee putting in work to close out the episode was cool.

Dark Matter- Android storyline reminded me of Humans on AMC. Seeing her in that black dress though :leon:.

Doctor some kind of junkie :lupe:, when he got his special medicine :ahh:.

3 getting revenge for his parents murder :obama:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The was one of the better episodes of Killjoys this season....but the show is pregame status to me at this point :ld:. :mjlol:@them pulling a Captain Ginyu body swap mishap

Dark Matter though :whoo:

That Android upgrade :banderas::shaq:

She was cute in a "pet" sort of way before but I'm loving her having an actual personality now. How long will it last though...her backup programming is already calling her out on making errors but that's just a part of being human. :wow:

Two killing Other One in cold blood :damn:

Glad though, because other shows would've let him manipulate her. He's dead and the team still has a lead on who hired him anyway.

I'm pretty sure the doctor used his last fix and is going to lose his shyt before this season is over...probably operating on Six again :lupe:

Three hinting that Nyx knew about the explosion in the cave....can't lie, I've got my eye on her myself. Ol boy couldn't have been the only one with ulterior motives.