Killjoys / Dark Matter anybody watching these Sci Fi joints

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dark Matter is still the better show just based off of the 2nd season premier eps.
That ending was :gladbron:

I was bummed watching Killjoys that Fancy Lee got co-opted. I wanted him to join Dutch's crew.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Dark Matter was LIT tonight :ohlawd:

SQUAD BYKE :blessed:

Six is on ice though...and it looks like One might really be gone :to:

Five outchea tooling up and giving out kill orders :damn:....they grow up too fast brehs :sadcam:

I fukkin' love this shyt mayne. :wow:
I'll always love a good prison break. I didn't expect Five to tell the Android to body everyone like that though. :damn: I thought GA bytch was going to be a problem but she ended up with a faceful of holes instead.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dark Matter was LIT tonight :ohlawd:

SQUAD BYKE :blessed:

Six is on ice though...and it looks like One might really be gone :to:

Five outchea tooling up and giving out kill orders :damn:....they grow up too fast brehs :sadcam:

I fukkin' love this shyt mayne. :wow:
I'll always love a good prison break. I didn't expect Five to tell the Android to body everyone like that though. :damn: I thought GA bytch was going to be a problem but she ended up with a faceful of holes instead.

Five "Kill them all.":wow:

shyt bout to get real in space for the team brehs:lupe:

Got a feeling One will be back...............somehow:dame:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Are you guys putting stuff in spoiler tags because this thread has 2 shows being talked about :dwillhuh:. I thought the unwritten rule was that once a show aired, it was fair game to discuss it freely.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Are you guys putting stuff in spoiler tags because this thread has 2 shows being talked about :dwillhuh:. I thought the unwritten rule was that once a show aired, it was fair game to discuss it freely.

Bout to stop with the tags, probably shouldn't enter the thread until you've watched the latest ep​

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Killjoys- Space Monk had enough and was ready to gas everybody :damn:. The doctor looked good as hell once she got cleaned up and had a change of clothes :whoo:. Still most interested in Dutch's backstory.

Dark Matter- When 5 gave the command to the Android :banderas:. Reminded me of Spartacus. So much for Run Lola Run. Cool seeing ol girl from Orphan Black show up as the lady after 5 I believe. Canadian actors stay popping up in each others shows.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I just do it out of courtesy :yeshrug:

Bout to stop with the tags, probably shouldn't enter the thread until you've watched the latest ep​

But I agree with this though. I never enter a shows thread until I'm caught up

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dark Matter has really stepped it up

I liked last season,probably not as much as the rest of yall but these first 2 episodes have been really good

It looks like One is really gone unless they were lying about the dna test

I think the skinny white dude who came with them is the one working for the lady but everyone on the ship will think its other dude who helped them escape

I seen a poster for season 2 and it had the black chicks face on it along with the OG crew so I guess she's gonna be apart of the team this season

I think it'll be eventually revealed that she a organism or what they're calling it just like Two

Hopefully they don't keep Six in stasis for too long

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Killjoys was good but the pacing seems to be a bit slow

Im gonna need them to stop saying we need to find answers and actually do it

This episode was basically filler

They need to focus more on Dutch/Level 6/and the uprising vs the quad

They should've moved past them just serving warrants