🌕 Killers Of The Flower Moon’ 🌕-- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Really Disgusting shyt is Black
Athletes and Celebs are handing
Black wealth to crackas everyday.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie, Killer of the Flower Moon. Robert Deniro kills his role in this movie. fukking these CACS devil. That's why you never TRUST CACS at all!!!

CACS did the same to Black Wall Street. Not surprised about CACS but got damn these idiot Indian people had me :snoop: they are fukking blind, especially Mollie. Their mother tried to tell their daughters. She was disgusting they married white men on some :hhh:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Really Disgusting shyt is Black
Athletes and Celebs are handing
Black wealth to crackas everyday.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Exactly. You know racist ass Hulk Hogan got exposed and caught said the N word on tape where he disappointed her daughter was dating a black man. He said, "Unless if she's dating a rich nil!gger"

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie, Killer of the Flower Moon. Robert Deniro kills his role in this movie. fukking these CACS devil. That's why you never TRUST CACS at all!!!

CACS did the same to Black Wall Street. Not surprised about CACS but got damn these idiot Indian people had me :snoop: they are fukking blind, especially Mollie. Their mother tried to tell their daughters. She was disgusting they married white men on some :hhh:
I tried to look it up after I watched this movie who did mollie remarry to after all this happened and I can’t find any pictures at all. I’m 99% sure she was still on that swirling stuff and this John Cobb was indeed another cac.