🌕 Killers Of The Flower Moon’ 🌕-- Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro (Discussion Thread)

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
I had a chance to watch this again on Apple TV+ after initially watching in theaters and I honestly feel better about the film. My critiques still stand about some of the editing but I feel that the writing and amazing acting overshadowed all of that. It’s just horrifying that humans can be so cruel to each other…

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Excellent movie... Overall tho, I don't think I'll be watching this more than maybe 2-3 times ever, not only is it long af, but it's also extremely bleak, reminds me of how Schindler's List is a great film that I don't desire to to see more than once or twice.

Maybe I missed something, or am misremembering, but it seemed as if Leo's character went from being a somewhat decent husband but greedy to plotting murders real quick.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Excellent movie... Overall tho, I don't think I'll be watching this more than maybe 2-3 times ever, not only is it long af, but it's also extremely bleak, reminds me of how Schindler's List is a great film that I don't desire to to see more than once or twice.

Maybe I missed something, or am misremembering, but it seemed as if Leo's character went from being a somewhat decent husband but greedy to plotting murders real quick.
Schindlers list every 10 yrs for me :mjcry:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a great movie, Killer of the Flower Moon. Robert Deniro kills his role in this movie. fukking these CACS devil. That's why you never TRUST CACS at all!!!

CACS did the same to Black Wall Street. Not surprised about CACS but got damn these idiot Indian people had me :snoop: they are fukking blind, especially Mollie. Their mother tried to tell their daughters. She was disgusting they married white men on some :hhh:

I was :hhh: when the tribal elders gathered to discuss the deaths and the future of their people and Robert Deniro's character had the nerve to be there. The 2% of Indian in me wanted to strangle that muthafukka.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think this should win beat picture... at least of the moms I've seen.

Also, I don't know if anyone said it, but this is probably how 40 Acres and a Mule would have played out.