Killah Klay throwing them shots back at Doc

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
:patrice: We'll see about these Warriors. I'm just not sold yet...

hqdefault.jpg

LOL you cant say this after they already won nikka. Its over, they could be sub 500 team for the next 5 years they'll still have 2015 NBA championship

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Doc's been letting loose this offseason

a few weeks ago he said Cuban was crying after the DeAndre deal fell through :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
didnt doc also say lakers last championship didnt count cause kedrick perkins didnt play in game 7:dead:

He had clowns on here running repeating that weak shyt too, conveniently forgetting that when they beat us...Andrew Bynum didn't play in the entire series:francis:

#LWO

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
as a fan of Tim Bug (probably my 2nd favorite player ever) and Sprewell
and having to elevate my dozens game to infinite after the Joe Smith jersey purchase
im happy for the dubs
but im puttin my Chip pick in now Early
Thunder (if KD stays healthy)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I gotta :salute: Klay for this. All these teams trying to talk slick after they either couldn't beat the Warriors, or manage to get to them in the first place. Petty as hell.

I'm gonna take something from Simmons, and say that the Warriors might be in prime position for a real "F U" title defense. Even after they showed out they're getting very little respect. League better be careful fukking around with this team.
are you saying they might go back to back like the cover of lethal weapon :lupe:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Warrior fans, yall don't have to worry man. Especially if the Warriors repeat, your bandwagon gonna be rolling so deep, you never have to make a "nobody talking about us" type thread or posts again lol.

Warriors can be the next dynasty, long as they go through KD and Lebron every year, that is gonna be some ill basketball.

And WTF is wrong with Doc man. Dude just need to shut up and make sure CP3, Blake and DJ play at maximum level. Them three playing at their best is a pretty scary thought. Basically just need DJ to go back to 50% FT and they're good.

Last edited: