Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yall so giddy to have that old cac lady replace stat but if it actually happens yall will be tired of her by the middle of next season :camby:

stat is a moderator she's not meant to be an overbearing presence on top of what cam and mase already bring to the table, which brings a balance to the dynamic that wouldnt be there if all 3 people were focused on getting their shyt off and being over the top, trysta would be great as a recurring guest like maurice but dont fix what's not broken

if your biggest criticism on stat is that she needs to do more research on the topics then that could literally apply to everybody on the show especially mase

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:DOES STATS NERD ASS
REALLY KNOW THE CULTURE THOUGH?

SHE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT CLASSIC HIP HOP
NOR HOOD MOVIES AND EXPOSES
HER SELF ANYTIME THEY ASK HER TO
DEFINE SOME NEW LINGO.

SHE GREW UP AROUND RACIST CACS
AND STILL DATED CACS.

THAT WHITE BROAD DEFINITELY
KNOWS MORE ABOUT HIP HOP CULTURE
THAN STAT.

THAT WEST COAST RAP FOLLOW UP
TO CAM SPEAKING ON ONE SYLLABLE RAPPERS
TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW.

:devil:
:evil:

:dead: I POST THIS
AND SHE STARTS THE SHOW
WITH A FREESTYLE AN OF HOUR LATER

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
yall so giddy to have that old cac lady replace stat but if it actually happens yall will be tired of her by the middle of next season :camby:

stat is a moderator she's not meant to be an overbearing presence on top of what cam and mase already bring to the table, which brings a balance to the dynamic that wouldnt be there if all 3 people were focused on getting their shyt off and being over the top, trysta would be great as a recurring guest like maurice but dont fix what's not broken

if your biggest criticism on stat is that she needs to do more research on the topics then that could literally apply to everybody on the show especially mase

YOU'RE MISSING THE FACT
STAT IS A DOG shyt MODERATOR.

SHE DOESN'T DO HER JOB
AND nikkaS NEED TO STOP
ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY BECAUSE WE
LIKE A PERSON.

BUT WHILE YOU'RE HERE...
DO YOU AGREE THAT THE CLIPPERS
ARE THE B TEAM IN LA?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the freestyle doesn't convince you that this is now a troll job, I really don't know what to tell y'all. :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

:dead: I POST THIS
AND SHE STARTS THE SHOW
WITH A FREESTYLE AN OF HOUR LATER

that shyt was trash and sounded like it was written in the 80s, typical white hip hop head babble

YOU'RE MISSING THE FACT
STAT IS A DOG shyt MODERATOR.

SHE DOESN'T DO HER JOB
AND nikkaS NEED TO STOP
ACCEPTING MEDIOCRITY BECAUSE WE
LIKE A PERSON.

BUT WHILE YOU'RE HERE...
DO YOU AGREE THAT THE CLIPPERS
ARE THE B TEAM IN LA?

thats your (wrong) opinion, youre simply overreacting because a white woman who came from racist ass barstool replaced her for a few days and made some funny jokes and has more 90s hip hop knowledge than somebody who was born in 2002, she would work as an extra guest, she would become annoying really fast as a moderator.. hence why cam played moderator today

while you're here do you agree that caitlin clark is rookie of the year over angel and it's not even a discussion? :mjpls: whos gonna ride for angel when stat is gone and this is what you're left with :mjpls:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
It's best when Cam moderates the show himself because it sounds like he's the one that chooses the topics.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that shyt was trash and sounded like it was written in the 80s, typical white hip hop head babble

thats your (wrong) opinion, youre simply overreacting because a white woman who came from racist ass barstool replaced her for a few days and made some funny jokes and has more 90s hip hop knowledge than somebody who was born in 2002, she would work as an extra guest, she would become annoying really fast as a moderator.. hence why cam played moderator today

while you're here do you agree that caitlin clark is rookie of the year over angel and it's not even a discussion? :mjpls: whos gonna ride for angel when stat is gone and this is what you're left with :mjpls:

:mjlol:CAM IS MODERATING
JUST TO ASSURE STAT SHE ISNT
LOSING HER JOB
AFTER HE TOLD HER TO TAKE
ANOTHER DAY OFF ...

IT WAS ANOTHER GREAT SHOW BTW.

WHITE BROAD 3 FOR 3

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

:mjlol:CAM IS MODERATING
JUST TO ASSURE STAT SHE ISNT
LOSING HER JOB
AFTER HE TOLD HER TO TAKE
ANOTHER DAY OFF ...

IT WAS ANOTHER GREAT SHOW BTW.

WHITE BROAD 3 FOR 3

say what u want about stat but she not the only person on this show who that lady is showing to be more knowledgeable than, mase literally wings it every time they talk about football and thats not even talking about the nba shyt he dont be informed about half the time

if you're gonna add her to the show in a role that's cool but I think she's too big of a personality to just be a moderator, that would just be holding back what she could really bring to the table

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
say what u want about stat but she not the only person on this show who that lady is showing to be more knowledgeable than, mase literally wings it every time they talk about football and thats not even talking about the nba shyt he dont be informed about half the time

if you're gonna add her to the show in a role that's cool but I think she's too big of a personality to just be a moderator, that would just be holding back what she could really bring to the table

NAH SHE WAS GREAT AS THE MODERATOR.

THEY LET HER GET HER shyt OFF
THE SAME WAY THEY ALWAYS ASK
STAT TO GIVE AN OPINION...
SHE JUST DOESN'T BECAUSE SHE
DOESNT KNOW shyt.

THE SHOWS SHE DID WERE
THE MOST ORGANIZED SHOWS THEY
EVER HAD WHICH IS THE SIGN
OF A GREAT MODERATOR.

IM NOT EVEN SAYING THEY SHOULD
BRING TRYSTA IN FULL TIME.
SHES WHITE, HER VOICE IS ANNOYING
AND SHES NOT PRETTY.

JUST SEEING HOW GOOD SHE IS
HAS ME FED UP WITH STATS MEDIOCRITY.
SHE NEEDS TO TAKE HER CRAFT SERIOUS.

WE'RE HERE FOR CAM AND MA$E
IGNORANCE AND BARBERSHOP TALK.
THE MODERATOR SHOULD BE THE PROFESSIONAL.
I.E. THE INSIDE THE NBA CREW.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

:mjlol:DOES STATS NERD ASS
REALLY KNOW THE CULTURE THOUGH?

SHE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT CLASSIC HIP HOP
NOR HOOD MOVIES AND EXPOSES
HER SELF ANYTIME THEY ASK HER TO
DEFINE SOME NEW LINGO.

SHE GREW UP AROUND RACIST CACS
AND STILL DATED CACS.

THAT WHITE BROAD DEFINITELY
KNOWS MORE ABOUT HIP HOP CULTURE
THAN STAT.

THAT WEST COAST RAP FOLLOW UP
TO CAM SPEAKING ON ONE SYLLABLE RAPPERS
TOLD ME ALL I NEEDED TO KNOW.

breh she's a yo yo yo cacette just like Michael Rappaport. I don't fall for that bs. She sitting in Cam spot today, she opening the show rapping. She thinks we here to see her just like I said yesterday. I know em when I see em. :stopitslime: