Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Facts. She’s more witty, charismatic, polished, and knowledgeable about sports

Agree with this, but like cats have said, Stat's naivety due to her age also has its place. I do think it will help Stat step her game up and get better.

Trista was good. Can't even front. Was :patrice: at first but it's clear experience and comfort with Cam and Mase.

That Giddey line was :dead:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's a huge step-up for Stat. Trysta can be a bit too wordy at times but she does bring a level of knowledge that Stat can start to aim for

I get the point of the show, at it's essence it's 2 nikkas shooting the shyt about sports, but Stat needs to facilitate more. I think she will

man get Trysta outta here, she thinks people are there to listen to her, heck no we want to hear from Cam and Mase. She trying to take over the show
STAT stand up

:camby:

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

STAT CONSTANTLY ASKS
STUPID, LAZY QUESTIONS LIKE

"DO YOU AGREE THAT THE
CLIPPERS ARE THE B TEAM
IN LOS ANGELES?"

LIKE REALLY STAT
DOES THAT HAVE TO BE ASKED?

I USED TO OVERLOOK THOSE TYPE
OF LAZY TOPICS BUT NAH
I AINT HAVING NO MORE
:devil:
:evil:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Shane son interview was cringe 😬
shyt had to be done as a favor...random

I'm riding with Stat but maybe have Trista come in like Mo does every now and then.

sidenote: Everyone going to sleep on Mo's take at the end of the show last week was :russ:
the more you bring Trysta on - with Stat continuing to be as ordinary of a host as she is - the more noticeable the difference will be

we'll see what happens after the 3-week break (season finale this Friday)...but Stat better go to a boot camp or something to improve the way she researches, learn some sports history, have as many facts as possible for the topics and practice her approach to adjust the way she even asks the questions

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shyt had to be done as a favor...random

the more you bring Trysta on - with Stat continuing to be as ordinary of a host as she is - the more noticeable the difference will be

we'll see what happens after the 3-week break (season finale this Friday)...but Stat better go to a boot camp or something to improve the way she researches, learn some sports history, have as many facts as possible for the topics and practice her approach to adjust the way she even asks the questions

YEA RIGHT.

STAT ABOUT TO BE ON AN ISLAND SOME WHERE.

THE ISSUE IS SHE WAS
JUST IN THE RIGHT PLACE
AT THE RIGHT TIME AND HIT THE LOTTO.

SHE DIDNT GET IT OUT THE MUD
AND WORK HER WAY UP TO HER POSITION
SO THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE CRAFT
NEVER HAPPENED AND ACTUALLY
BEGAN REGRESSING

:devil:
:evil: