Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
that shyt was trash and sounded like it was written in the 80s, typical white hip hop head babble

thats your (wrong) opinion, youre simply overreacting because a white woman who came from racist ass barstool replaced her for a few days and made some funny jokes and has more 90s hip hop knowledge than somebody who was born in 2002, she would work as an extra guest, she would become annoying really fast as a moderator.. hence why cam played moderator today

while you're here do you agree that caitlin clark is rookie of the year over angel and it's not even a discussion? :mjpls: whos gonna ride for angel when stat is gone and this is what you're left with :mjpls:

breh she NOT fooling me with her style, I called everything out yesterday and she already opening the show rapping and sitting in Cam seat.
get her outta there. :camby:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Killa you smarter than this, :stopitslime: let this be a recess breh
get that lady out the paint

man get Trysta outta here, she thinks people are there to listen to her, heck no we want to hear from Cam and Mase. She trying to take over the show
STAT stand up

:camby:

heck no, a broad like that will destroy the show, sure it's good now but she'd likely be one of those broads talking about "Cam language made me feel uncomfortable"
Her presence is too strong and would ultimately change the entire dynamics of the show. Get that broad away from that show asap. She's a lawsuit waiting to happen. :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
breh she's a yo yo yo cacette just like Michael Rappaport. I don't fall for that bs. She sitting in Cam spot today, she opening the show rapping. She thinks we here to see her just like I said yesterday. I know em when I see em. :stopitslime:

OR WE GONNA IGNORE
CAM IS THE ONE GIVING HER
THE SPOTLIGHT?

THIS WOULDN'T BE A CONVERSATION
IF STAT TOOK HER CRAFT SERIOUSLY

:devil:
:evil:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Trysta really got brehs in here taking their kufis off for a second to have a dialogue. We really in a state of emergency right now and Stat really gonna have to get in the lab on this upcoming vacation. The youtube comments aren't lying :sadcam:

Last edited:

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
breh she's a yo yo yo cacette just like Michael Rappaport. I don't fall for that bs. She sitting in Cam spot today, she opening the show rapping. She thinks we here to see her just like I said yesterday. I know em when I see em. :stopitslime:
Lol why do yall act like Cam & Mase didn’t plan for her to kick that freestyle in his seat? Cam kept asking the white girl for her opinion through out todays episode. Cam & Mase want her to be engaging lol

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trying to hard…

If Stat was on point shawty would’ve been an afterthought

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say what u want about stat but she not the only person on this show who that lady is showing to be more knowledgeable than, mase literally wings it every time they talk about football and thats not even talking about the nba shyt he dont be informed about half the time

if you're gonna add her to the show in a role that's cool but I think she's too big of a personality to just be a moderator, that would just be holding back what she could really bring to the table

Mase and Cam can “wing it”

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

TRYSTAS MOST HATED LIST WAS FIRE
AND SO WERE HER REASONS
JOEL IS HATED.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
fukk all dat :childplease: I don't come to a Cam and Mase show to listen to some white girl named Trysta, she talks too much and her voice is annoying.

I ain't trying to hear that, and yall not either. Yall just like the pressure it puts on Stat to not get too comfortable.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk all dat :childplease: I don't come to a Cam and Mase show to listen to some white girl named Trysta, she talks too much and her voice is annoying.

I ain't trying to hear that, and yall not either. Yall just like the pressure it puts on Stat to not get too comfortable.

:mjlol:YOU AND THAT OTHER nikka
GOT MORE POSTS IN HERE ARGUING FOR STAT
THAN YALL HAD IN THIS THREAD COMBINED
BEFORE THE WHITE GIRL SHOWED UP.

TAKE THE CAPE OFF.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I like the white girl better. And I don’t want to either. Has nothing to do with her rapping or what she say about black culture. Purely her sports knowledge I prefer her . She makes better points to me.off principle I don’t want stat replaced. But I do like the chick better

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

:mjlol:YOU AND THAT OTHER nikka
GOT MORE POSTS IN HERE ARGUING FOR STAT
THAN YALL HAD IN THIS THREAD COMBINED
BEFORE THE WHITE GIRL SHOWED UP.

TAKE THE CAPE OFF.

because we see where this leads and it ain't no place good