Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the more you bring Trysta on - with Stat continuing to be as ordinary of a host as she is - the more noticeable the difference will be

we'll see what happens after the 3-week break (season finale this Friday)...but Stat better go to a boot camp or something to improve the way she researches, learn some sports history, have as many facts as possible for the topics and practice her approach to adjust the way she even asks the questions

Gotta see what she has to say on her own platform this Friday:

If we get a stat show and the comments are not addressed at all...:unimpressed:

If we don't get a stat show... :francis:

If we get stat addressing this then we good.

But I still feel this shyt is overblown. The biggest viewed shows are the one she don't say or do shyt but let Cam and Mase rock (even if they wrong, shyt especially if they wrong). Expectations for stat are way too high with a show where cam can randomly unprovoked bring up letting white women call him and his dikk the N word and Mase going titletown every other day. If Cam was more serious about shyt it would have been dealt with.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
my nikka ain't having it :russ:

heck no, a broad like that will destroy the show, sure it's good now but she'd likely be one of those broads talking about "Cam language made me feel uncomfortable"
Her presence is too strong and would ultimately change the entire dynamics of the show. Get that broad away from that show asap. She's a lawsuit waiting to happen. :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
heck no, a broad like that will destroy the show, sure it's good now but she'd likely be one of those broads talking about "Cam language made me feel uncomfortable"
Her presence is too strong and would ultimately change the entire dynamics of the show. Get that broad away from that show asap. She's a lawsuit waiting to happen. :camby:

THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T THINK
STAT WOULD PULL THE SAME THING
IF THEY EVER FALL OUT
SHOWS HOW NAIVE YOU ARE.

:devil:
:evil:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I'm riding with Stat but maybe have Trista come in like Mo does every now and then.

sidenote: Everyone going to sleep on Mo's take at the end of the show last week was :russ:

I rock with Stat as well but the white chick nailed these past couple of episodes like she’s been on TV for years. She knows her stuff and seems to be around the same age as them so the generational vibes are there.

I have no idea who she was before she came on the show but they either need to bring her on here and there or give her a show under their umbrella

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T THINK
STAT WOULD PULL THE SAME THING
IF THEY EVER FALL OUT
SHOWS HOW NAIVE YOU ARE.

:devil:
:evil:

Facts.

I hope for both their sake that Mase and Cam don’t try some slick shīt with her because the whole thing will collapse over some chick.

And no, Stat doesn’t have the chops for her own show. We can barely tolerate whatever Joy and Taylor are doing on their show.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Why though? Sounds to me like y'all only prefer Stat because she's black.

that's exactly right, she knows the culture and not gonna try no crazy ish with Cam and Mase. They like her uncles, this broad does not see them like that, you can tell by her demeanor on screen. She thinks she should have her name on the marquee with them.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's exactly right, she knows the culture and not gonna try no crazy ish with Cam and Mase. They like her uncles, this broad does not see them like that, you can tell by her demeanor on screen. She thinks she should have her name on the marquee with them.
And by her age :unimpressed:

Why would she see guys around her age as uncles?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol:DOES STATS NERD ASS
REALLY KNOW THE CULTURE THOUGH?

SHE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING
ABOUT CLASSIC HIP HOP
NOR HOOD MOVIES AND EXPOSES
HER SELF ANYTIME THEY ASK HER TO
DEFINE SOME NEW LINGO.

SHE GREW UP AROUND RACIST CACS
AND STILL DATED CACS.

THAT WHITE BROAD DEFINITELY
KNOWS MORE ABOUT HIP HOP CULTURE
THAN STAT.