Killa Cam & Murda Ma$e..."It Is What It Is" Debate Show Thread

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I like the white girl better. And I don’t want to either. Has nothing to do with her rapping or what she say about black culture. Purely her sports knowledge I prefer her . She makes better points to me.off principle I don’t want stat replaced. But I do like the chick better

NAH SHES CLEARLY A PROFESSIONAL
AND STAT IS JUST THE HOMIE
WHO GOT PUT ON.

THE RAPPING WAS TRASH.
:devil:
:evil:

Kooze4524

Pro
Daps
I like the white girl better. And I don’t want to either. Has nothing to do with her rapping or what she say about black culture. Purely her sports knowledge I prefer her . She makes better points to me.off principle I don’t want stat replaced. But I do like the chick better
I like how she lifted up Mase after he was in feelings today. Very classy and sweet

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Why they let this white girl fill in?? Now people saying she’s better than Stat.. and now she’s dropping freestyles?! :snoop: She’ll definitely be “filling in” more.. I always thought Stat might leave some point anyway. We will see

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Why they let this white girl fill in?? Now people saying she’s better than Stat.. and now she’s dropping freestyles?! :snoop: She’ll definitely be “filling in” more.. I always thought Stat might leave some point anyway. We will see
I mean Cam gave Stat her own show & she was fresh out of college. Straight up I wasn't expecting her to still be with them 5 or 10 years down the line:manny:. Dudes saying Cam & Mase are going to get rid of Stat just like that give them some type of respect & credit they are loyal they not going to just throw her in the bushes. I don't see her going anywhere at this moment in time.

It's the summer we saw Cam & Mase both have their zoom/videos days early on. This is probably her vacation type time or something & dudes are freaking out for no reason.

They put white stat in Cam spot & put Cam in the middle to even tell everyone she not taken her spot

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
yall so giddy to have that old cac lady replace stat but if it actually happens yall will be tired of her by the middle of next season :camby:

stat is a moderator she's not meant to be an overbearing presence on top of what cam and mase already bring to the table, which brings a balance to the dynamic that wouldnt be there if all 3 people were focused on getting their shyt off and being over the top, trysta would be great as a recurring guest like maurice but dont fix what's not broken

if your biggest criticism on stat is that she needs to do more research on the topics then that could literally apply to everybody on the show especially mase
I definitely agree with this. Cam and Mase be saying shyt that never happened. Like them repeatedly saying Klay had 70 points in a game.

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Lol why do yall act like Cam & Mase didn’t plan for her to kick that freestyle in his seat? Cam kept asking the white girl for her opinion through out todays episode. Cam & Mase want her to be engaging lol
They do the exact same thing with Stat and she almost always draws blank. Maybe stat still camera shy?