Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me of that scientist lady who found soft tissue from a dinosaur or some shyt...
And the scientific community came at her neck in a hurry lol

A Cop

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well the best way to analyze soft tissue is through MRI's but i don't have an an MRI machine

Because that option isnt available to me, the next best thing imo is finding a real dinosaur joint, soaking it in some sort of saline solution then testing its malleability
But how would you know it's a real dinosaur joint?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He aint the only one!

Why native Americans aint have dinosaurs bones ?

Why it took for some white dudes a couple hundred years ago?

Ancient people did find dinosaur bones though. Most of what we find is exposed on the surface and just had to be completely dug out to find the whole skeleton (or most of it). There's a theory that a lot of mythology like dragons comes from fossils.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Ancient people did find dinosaur bones though. Most of what we find is exposed on the surface and just had to be completely dug out to find the whole skeleton (or most of it). There's a theory that a lot of mythology like dragons comes from fossils.
Yeah, dinosaur bones and other creatures were found all through history but those people did not have the understanding of what they were looking at:
History of paleontology - Wikipedia

In fact if the average person today found a dino femur or tooth, they might think its just a rhino or something and toss it away.

Daps
Ok so please prove to me, right here, through the concept of "radioactive carbon isotopes", that dinosaurs existed

You're the one who brought up carbon dating. Anyone who has ever sat in a junior high level science class knows that carbon dating can't be used to dating anything older than 50K years. Then again, you probably think the Earth is only 6K years old.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're the one who brought up carbon dating. Anyone who has ever sat in a junior high level science class knows that carbon dating can't be used to dating anything older than 50K years. Then again, you probably think the Earth is only 6K years old.
Ok so how are dinosaur bones dated?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I AM saying the bold

Prove otherwise

I was about to just post several pictures from Google of people actually digging up big ass reptilian skeletons

Then I realized that every single bone in those photos was made in the moon landing studio and planted underground and inserted into rocks