A Mississippi Cotton Field

full

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
And we're back!

The realest of the real shyt, striking immediately with so many twists and developments the game done changed three times around already. Gatdamn!

Also, I'm now officially waiting for the first rap producer to sample the first twelve seconds of this song into some trap shyt.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So much school themed shyt its no wonder japanese people be committing suicide and molesting underage females. :lupe:

Dyse

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just finding out about this. So F'in dope. Imagine if they make a game about this. Kind of wish I started later because it's going to be hell to catch up and wait. :snoop:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man, I don't know about anyone else, but I was a bit disappointed at how things turned out towards the end of episode 13. Maybe because I wasn't expecting Ryuko to go down that easily. Well, I guess it does make some sense as she was completely caught off guard and was not in the right state of mind to battle Nui. At least she was able to hold on to that one fabric of Senketsu. Even with that, how is she going to go up against Nui now knowing that she's completely out of her league?