Kill La Kill - Ultimate Anime Piffery from the creators of Gurren Lagann

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just realized this now. I know how Ragyo will be defeated...the only way she can be truly defeated is by Ryuko having full completeness of the longblade scissors. That is the only thing powerful enough to cut Ragyo's life fibers from her body. I also think that the Ultimate form of Kamui will be Senketsu and Junketsu combined. The only thing is if that were to happen, whom will wear it to the fullest potential....This is just mere rambling after what I witnessed on episode 18.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I just realized this now. I know how Ragyo will be defeated...the only way she can be truly defeated is by Ryuko having full completeness of the longblade scissors. That is the only thing powerful enough to cut Ragyo's life fibers from her body. I also think that the Ultimate form of Kamui will be Senketsu and Junketsu combined. The only thing is if that were to happen, whom will wear it to the fullest potential....This is just mere rambling after what I witnessed on episode 18.

Ryuko will be the one for sure, if it happens, although I think it will remain Ryuko/Senketsu against Ragyo/Junketsu. Speaking of, at this point I fully suspect Junketsu to become the mouthpiece of Life Fibers given that Senketsu can talk (possibly/probably due to Ryuko's life fiber fusion) so we shouldn't be surprised to see Junketsu start speaking up as well at some point.

And Ragyo is one evil bytch. No fukks given whatsoever.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Ryuko will be the one for sure, if it happens, although I think it will remain Ryuko/Senketsu against Ragyo/Junketsu. Speaking of, at this point I fully suspect Junketsu to become the mouthpiece of Life Fibers given that Senketsu can talk (possibly/probably due to Ryuko's life fiber fusion) so we shouldn't be surprised to see Junketsu start speaking up as well at some point.

And Ragyo is one evil bytch. No fukks given whatsoever.

Interesting comment you have about Junketsu. We haven't heard him speak yet. It's going to be interesting to hear what he has to say about what is going on. I wonder why he's stayed silent for so long if he is able to speak. Another thing too is that I would like to see a little backstory on Ragyo and how she became such an evil woman. Her change definitely didn't happen overnight. I expect that we may get a brief glimpse of how Ragyo got involved with everything.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Interesting comment you have about Junketsu. We haven't heard him speak yet. It's going to be interesting to hear what he has to say about what is going on. I wonder why he's stayed silent for so long if he is able to speak. Another thing too is that I would like to see a little backstory on Ragyo and how she became such an evil woman. Her change definitely didn't happen overnight. I expect that we may get a brief glimpse of how Ragyo got involved with everything.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, but I wouldn't put it past the creators of this show. The last arc of TTGL was pretty much fukkery upon piffery upon insanity and seeing how these last two episodes have been going, they're on a similar roll here. These guys are masters of pulling the most random shyt and making you buy it on some :ohhh:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was pretty much insane and a lot of stuff people predicted early on is coming true.

But this anime is still a little underwhelming to me. Maybe because Ryuuko hasn't really done anything really off the charts. She was getting there tho with how she was sonning nui in this latest episode.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Episode was pretty much insane and a lot of stuff people predicted early on is coming true.

But this anime is still a little underwhelming to me. Maybe because Ryuuko hasn't really done anything really off the charts. She was getting there tho with how she was sonning nui in this latest episode.

Ryuko is about to release the full power of the Spiral, I mean, Life Fiber. Off the charts is the new status quo for the rest of the series.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryuko is about to release the full power of the Spiral, I mean, Life Fiber. Off the charts is the new status quo for the rest of the series.
i hope so. I'm looking forward to the fukkery these last 8 episodes.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
THIS. DAMN. EPISODE.

shyt's getting so ridiculously real you can just look past how really ridiculous it is. Fighting business suits? That explode when defeated?

Also, Mako with Gamagoori. It's really happening! :blessed:

But that Ryuko at the end though. :lupe:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
As strange as this sounds, the more ridiculous this is, the more it makes sense to me lol! Another awesome episode! Only thing that had me curious was at the end when Ryuko went apesh!t on Senketsu. She doesn't stand a chance of beating Ragyo without him and yet she's ready to throw him to the bushes! Lol! I'm pretty sure that won't last long. I cant wait to see what the Ultimate Kamui will look like:ohhh:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"Gatdamn!" @ that twist. So unpredictable beforehand, yet so obvious when it happens. Seems like Satsuki will have to prove that a free will cooperation between man and clothing is more powerful than forced binding. Next episode's probably gonna be on some Episode 3² shyt. :blessed:

"Mankanshoku's the most stubborn person in Honnouji. Not even you can pull out the earplugs she wears, for they are earplugs of the heart."
:banderas: :dead: