Kill La Kill - Ultimate Anime Piffery from the creators of Gurren Lagann

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
At this point it's definitely safe to say that Satsuki is this show's Spiral King, and either her family or Nudist Beach (or both?) will be the series' Anti-Spiral.

it would be kind of a twist for Nudist Beach to be the "Anti-Spiral", as you say. It DOES fit into the scenario of naked being the anti-cloth, though.

I hope Satsuki doesn't wind up being a head in a jar, though. :to:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I better not be disappointed :birdman:
I watched Ergo Proxy because some Coli member said it was a great show and even if it was interesting (whole psychology angle), it was REALLY boring. Pino was funny though.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
it would be kind of a twist for Nudist Beach to be the "Anti-Spiral", as you say. It DOES fit into the scenario of naked being the anti-cloth, though.

I hope Satsuki doesn't wind up being a head in a jar, though. :to:

I think Satsuki is more likely to end up in a Viral-type role, the enemy of our enemy is our friend, etc.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
This may seem kind of silly but I wonder if there are going to be 4 star or 5 star uniform apperances? Im assuming that the uniforms Satsuki and Ryuko are wearing are 4 star uniforms while there is a uniform that is a full 5 stars....I know it sounds dumb but it had me wondering.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This may seem kind of silly but I wonder if there are going to be 4 star or 5 star uniform apperances? Im assuming that the uniforms Satsuki and Ryuko are wearing are 4 star uniforms while there is a uniform that is a full 5 stars....I know it sounds dumb but it had me wondering.

nope. perfectly logical.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
nope. perfectly logical.

Thanks, thought I was going out on a limb for a second, lol. What also peaked my curiosity a little is Satsuki has her Elite Four plus her which would make them a "Five Star Squad". A normal star has five points. The top of the star point would be Satsuki. Nothing relevant here but it has me thinking about the whole star ranking and why Satsuki hasn't created 4 star uniforms yet unless she's gathering data from Ryuko in order to do so...hmm...damn!

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thanks, thought I was going out on a limb for a second, lol. What also peaked my curiosity a little is Satsuki has her Elite Four plus her which would make them a "Five Star Squad". A normal star has five points. The top of the star point would be Satsuki. Nothing relevant here but it has me thinking about the whole star ranking and why Satsuki hasn't created 4 star uniforms yet unless she's gathering data from Ryuko in order to do so...hmm...damn!

Well, we've only seen little of Satsuki's family so far outside of the fact that Satsuki's Kamui is supposed to be her wedding dress, so there's a lot more going on than we know at this point. Considering how far out they went with Gurren Lagann's spiral power, the possibilities are limitless here.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa, shyt went down this episode. Probably the second best episode of the series. Ryuuko completely lost her shyt at the end.

I don't think that Nui killed her dad and damn, Satsuk's mother has all those kamuis :merchant:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
SHYT!

JUST!

GOT!

RGHFDHVLDFBVLBVDL!!!

1049.gif

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Another school based, transfer student, super powered student council, borderline pedo shyt anime?

Ugh....no thanks...

Last edited: