We have nothing in common in music or tv either :mjlol:

what 00s babies no about

Lil Wayne from 03-2009?

The Chappelle Show?

White T / Black T era?

Flip phones?

Heelies?

So much shyt I can't even think straight :mjlol:

We were truly the very last of a good generation. anyone after 97 imo is :mjlol:

The classic but natural "ghetto booty"..:whew:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
90s babies :russ:

Y’all missed out on so much. I remember when the name Michael was so cool becuz we had both MJs and Iron Mike. The whole world stopped when MJ dropped the Bad video on prime time tv
:wow:

I remember when hip hop was still being called a fad and R&B was king. There was a clear division. R&B singers has s curls and wore matching outfits. Rappers had a whole different culture. I remember all the graffiti and trying to break dance on the kitchen floor. nikkas walking past my house bumping Whodini on their boom box. Pac and Big died my sophomore year

Got to play every video game system from Atari to Nes to Sega to the 64 to the Dreamcast to the PS

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
You wasn't watching no Girlfriends in the 90s; it wasnt around lmao...

You really wasn't watching The Parkers either, it barely made the 90s and the era it really belongs to is early-00s TV. Nobody old enough to remember considers The Parkers a 90s show...

But then you said you were born after Pac died, so honestly bro, that disqualifies everything else you had to say. Like you were born AFTER September '96, which means at the OLDEST you were 3 and change on the last day of the 90s...

You trying to spin doctor yourself as a 90s kid but the shoe doesn't fit, playa...

Only thing you said that means something is your relatives can expose you to shyt they like, which is true of any era. My mom exposed me to Michael Jackson, and I'm talking the realest era of Mike, which is Off The Wall-Thriller-Bad versions of Mike that I wasn't around for, but I'm not an 80s baby even being born in the 80s...

At the oldest you were 13 on the last day of the 00s lol, you a '10s kid. Yall nikkas need to claim yall era, because there IS a generational gap, and in 4-5 years its gonna be all the nikkas YOUR age wishing it was 2017 again lmao...
I'm not gonna read this shyt if you're not gonna read and comprehend what I said

I said the 90s and early 2000s was prime rerun era... which the parkers and girlfriends was apart of the latter

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
90s babies :russ:

Y’all missed out on so much. I remember when the name Michael was so cool becuz we had both MJs and Iron Mike. The whole world stopped when MJ dropped the Bad video on prime time tv

I remember when hip hop was still being called a fad and R&B was king. There was a clear division. R&B singers has s curls and wore matching outfits. Rappers had a whole different culture. I remember all the graffiti and trying to break dance on the kitchen floor. nikkas walking past my house bumping Whodini on their boom box. Pac and Big died my sophomore year

Got to play every video game system from Atari to Nes to Sega to the 64 to the Dreamcast to the PS
:salute:

My older brother had the Magnavox Odyssey II.:flabbynsick:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
They acting like all data gets erased every new decade :mjlol:
Word. Fresh Prince, Living Single, A different world, Family Matters, Martin, The Wayne Brothers, Jamie Foxx show, Steve Harvey Show, in living color and Smart Guy was on tv like damn near every day. I would get home from school and watch at least a few of these shows. A lot of these shows had marathons A LOT.... Like it could be a Saturday and you wake up to the Steve Harvey Show on from like 7am to 6pm. Or I remember one Christmas break playing Smackdown vs Raw, watching that Jamie Foxx show marathon that was on for like 48 hours, and my momma cooking in the kitchen. Or I remember how the channel Oxygen would playing Living Single like no other.

Now I got an entire thread telling me I didn't experience it because I wasn't 18 at the time. :lolbron:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

17. This one hurts.
sub-buzz-2653-1558633112-3.png

Twitter
oof.
:(

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Tell these niccaz breh

Back when eastmont mall was a actual mall

Soulbeat..:banderas:
Mc hammer era in oakland..:whew:

T's Wauzi :lawd:

Watching Soulbeat, waiting on a caller to inevitably call Cindy a fat bytch :mjlol:

Watching my first p-flick at a friend's cousin's house on 98th and Cherry :lolbron:

Century 8, Malibu Castle :jawalrus:

Stealing those cable descramblers off the sides of people's houses :russ:

Gold cassette tapes and boomboxes :obama:

$5 sacks of krypt in the red bags :smugdraper:

Everybody hanging out in pj parking lots bumping The Chronic, kickin it :dj2:

West Oakland being a no-fly zone if you didn't know somebody from there :demonic:

fukking around with the neighborhood yamps :shaq:

Festival At The Lake :mjlit:

Candyman, Tales From the Hood, E1999 Eternal :merchant:

Tecmo Bowl :wow:

Bus hopping, going to other schools and hoo-riding, hollering at hoes:banderas:

Middle/High school race wars :whoa:

Good times :flabbynsick:

Last edited:
Daps
nikkaz :snoop:

If u were born in the 90s u really ain't experience the 90s.
U were just a fukking child smh

I remember watchin them show us bts of them old hot boys videos whether I was a child or not mf I EXPERIENCED IT bytch!! Lmao naa all jokes aside I do remember that shyt tho

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
T's Wauzi :lawd:

Watching Soulbeat, waiting on a caller to inevitably call Cindy a fat bytch :mjlol:

Watching my first p-flick at a friend's cousin's house on 98th and Cherry :lolbron:

Century 8, Malibu Castle :jawalrus:

Stealing those cable descramblers off the sides of people's houses :russ:

Gold cassette tapes and boomboxes :obama:

$5 sacks of krypt in the red bags :smugdraper:

Everybody hanging out in pj parking lots bumping The Chronic, kickin it :dj2:

West Oakland being a no-fly zone if you didn't know somebody from there :demonic:

fukking around with the neighborhood yamps :shaq:

Festival At The Lake :mjlit:

Candyman, Tales From the Hood, E1999 Eternal :merchant:

Tecmo Bowl :wow:

Bus hopping, going to other schools and hoo-riding, hollering at hoes:banderas:

Middle/High school race wars :whoa:

Good times :flabbynsick:

You left out the side shows.....:banderas: