lazy teachers need to watch this shyt

shoutouts to dope teachers.

lol he went off

Last edited by a moderator:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They need to stop treating teaching as a second hand poor mans jobs then, can you imagine the kinda education students would get in the US if elementary, middle, and high school teachers got paid good and had strict regulations.

Instead most public and private schooling now is simply baby sitting, there are those that love to teach, but they probably teach either elementary school or college and not middle and high school.

The dude is right, but I blame the system more than the teacher OVERALL.. Plus wait till he gets to college alot of his learning is going to be "read a pamphlet" or read chapters 1-whatever.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, ya'll applauding this white boy.... :comeon:

...but if it was a black girl that had said all this, I wonder how many times the words "ratchet" or "ignorant" would've been thrown around, or how many times Sotomayer would've been summoned. :smugbiden:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
29at9ci.jpg

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
All that talk he said is not changing nothing

That teacher just like the rest of them has a union that will make sure she keeps her job regardless if they a piece of shyt....secondly these public schools need more Joe Clark type of men teaching in these schools... many of these public schools especially black has no black men teaching them... and u wonder why kids are out of control

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah, ya'll applauding this white boy.... :comeon:

...but if it was a black girl that had said all this, I wonder how many times the words "ratchet" or "ignorant" would've been thrown around, or how many times Sotomayer would've been summoned. :smugbiden:

It has a lot to do with how it was said. Anyone that could deliver that same message in a sincere calm manner would get the same response.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I wholeheartedly agree that public schools need more black men. However...

That teacher just like the rest of them has a union that will make sure she keeps her job regardless if they a piece of shyt....

This is such bullshyt and I wish people would stop spittin' it like its gospel :snoop:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this is more accurate of college

So true. Many of these professors get mad at college students for asking questions to do well, and they make some fukked up response like "you grown now, figure it out on ya own." shyt like this is why I can't wait for the American education system to collapse and let those teachers get punished.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I confronted a teacher like this once and it did not go well for me... :snoop:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I'd have been happy if that was my son...

Somebody actually standing up for learning, education. Love that! I WISH we could reform the educational system in this country. Everybody doesn't learn the same way or at the same pace. We group kids by their age but some kids don't learn that way...Some are better at night, some are better in groups or individual...I wish there was a way to get our educational system fixed...so we can be some of the smartest in the world