Kid tells off Lazy/bad teacher in front of the whole class

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
high school kids have no idea about what the world is like when they get older. i remember when i was 19 in junior year i thought i knew everything. fast forward to me being 27 now i realized i had no idea what i was talking about and was a dikk for some of the thoughts and actions i had.

this dude is a clown. you can tell by his wigger hand movements and way of talk. his long hair is a turn off to me and he dresses like an inmate. he is the type who thinks he knows everything but will be a warehouse worker the rest of his life

:to: Venemous post friend. Be kinder. Still, i never heard a good student with an outburst like that. Perhaps his family life is disturbed.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Too bad he was once a high school drop out and is now a 18 year old Sophomore :manny:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
godforbid if this kid goes to college, he will be disappointed. that teacher is giving him the raw uncut reality right there. he's going to be storming out of every college classroom when he finds out that he has to do more reading and work on his own and the professor job is to lecture, not to be holding his hand and doing the work for him.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rnd-rudy.gif

bewitched

Pro
Daps
i had a history teacher in junior high that had never stood in class to teach a single lesson. everyday all we did was read an assigned chapter quietly in class and answer the textbook questions afterwards.

Daps
follow up video

[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhEJ72P0jqKvGLzvlA]Video: Jeff Bliss (High School Student Who Put Teacher On Blast For Not Teaching) On The Whole Incident: Explains Why He Is 18 In The 10th Grade, Teacher Cursing Him Out & Now She's On Leave With Pay[/ame]

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
high school kids have no idea about what the world is like when they get older. i remember when i was 19 in junior year i thought i knew everything. fast forward to me being 27 now i realized i had no idea what i was talking about and was a dikk for some of the thoughts and actions i had.

this dude is a clown. you can tell by his wigger hand movements and way of talk. his long hair is a turn off to me and he dresses like an inmate. he is the type who thinks he knows everything but will be a warehouse worker the rest of his life

:beli: