Kid tells off Lazy/bad teacher in front of the whole class

Daps
Yeah, ya'll applauding this white boy.... :comeon:

...but if it was a black girl that had said all this, I wonder how many times the words "ratchet" or "ignorant" would've been thrown around, or how many times Sotomayer would've been summoned. :smugbiden:

There was a video of a black chick doing the same thing. It was posted here. You're right, they called her all of the above. :thinking:

I give both props tho, the black chick and this white kid. :whoo:

The other kids don't realize that they are being set back so they wont speak up, they'll probably enjoy the free period and use it to get extra sleep or play with their iphones and shyt. :wow:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I :salute: that dude... he speaking the truth.

I had to go to my son's school at the beginning of the year because he got in trouble for talking to a girl in class too much so the teacher sat him away from the class and gave him packets to do while the other kids did the regular class work and had him there for 2 weeks just doing packets until me and his mom when up to the school.

How can you expect a kid to learn and flourish in a class if you just give them a packet and and come back and get it at the end of class?? shyt, if thats the case we might as well be home schooling his ass.

Its sucks because just about every school have great, passionate teachers who engage the kids and make class interesting... then you have other ones who don't even seem to like kids and want to be bothered... I don't expect this video to "change" anything but I'm gald he stood up and told the truth...

Daps
:salute: to the dude.

sad part? his classmates. No one did shyt . Everybody should get up and out of that classroom with him. Instead, they sit there and laugh. Young idiots.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, they're not.

With that said, :to: I feel inspired. :salute: that cowabunga breh. He took me to church

tumblr_lu5jysBXLk1qd78o5.gif

OMG at this gif:deadrose:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just watched, after reading some of the comments, and ya'll overrated this

He does bring up good points, but; I'm sure the kids were amused and then went on and the teacher shrugged it off

Good points, though

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Real talk i used to be like dat in HS

I remember we be in class and the teacher would say some shyt like "i dont care if u pass, i get paid regardless" or she be like "i already got my degree, do what u wanna do"

like bytch :what: :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real talk i used to be like dat in HS

I remember we be in class and the teacher would say some shyt like "i dont care if u pass, i get paid regardless" or she be like "i already got my degree, do what u wanna do"

like bytch :what: :snoop:

What was your GPA.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
high school kids have no idea about what the world is like when they get older. i remember when i was 19 in junior year i thought i knew everything. fast forward to me being 27 now i realized i had no idea what i was talking about and was a dikk for some of the thoughts and actions i had.

this dude is a clown. you can tell by his wigger hand movements and way of talk. his long hair is a turn off to me and he dresses like an inmate. he is the type who thinks he knows everything but will be a warehouse worker the rest of his life

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
high school kids have no idea about what the world is like when they get older. i remember when i was 19 in junior year i thought i knew everything. fast forward to me being 27 now i realized i had no idea what i was talking about and was a dikk for some of the thoughts and actions i had.

this dude is a clown. you can tell by his wigger hand movements and way of talk. his long hair is a turn off to me and he dresses like an inmate. he is the type who thinks he knows everything but will be a warehouse worker the rest of his life

He telling the truth though. Ive had those shytty "packet" teachers before. Luckily i was smart as hell and learned on my own anyway but the other kids didnt learn shyt in those classes.