Kid tells off Lazy/bad teacher in front of the whole class

Daps
:ohhh:
I thought this was going to be some type of yelling contest before I clicked it.

Dude brought up some valid points while the rest of the class was on some :lupe: when I was in public school I found that in certain areas if you couldn't keep up you'd drown. (math in particular)

And there was very little help to students who couldn't take the packet, the overhead drawings, and make sense of it all.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
No, they're not.

Let's agree to disagree. Many of the brilliant teachers I had cared more about researching their respected fields and writing papers than actually teaching the class. In their respected fields, they were awesome but didn't mix well with people. Or in the case of this teacher, I wouldn't be shocked if she was the worst of both worlds: not particularly bright in her field and not good at teaching others either.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hit her with that Sandow at the end:

tumblr_m9hndmZD6C1ra9i33o1_500.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
That happened every now and then when I was in school. Instead of doing their work, some kids get up and complain about the school failing them. If you smart enough to figure the ends and outs of the American education system, why could you read and answer the questions to chapter 5.6 last night :ld:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
That happened every now and then when I was in school. Instead of doing their work, some kids get up and complain about the school failing them. If you smart enough to figure the ends and outs of the American education system, why could you read and answer the questions to chapter 5.6 last night :ld:

wow you are a fakkit.