Kick-starter for a Black Amazon.com called Webuyblack

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Negroes not gone support it.
Negroes tend to think Black=low quality, non black=great quality.
Hence the reason negroes like to brag about wearing non black clothing brands.
"Yeaj im polo`ed down" "this italyan leatha"
:francis:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Yeah no offense to any black business out there and I support us working on our own, but I do want us to step up what we create. Correct me if I am wrong, but I mostly see clothes, jewelry, soap, and etc. I would really love if we got into tools, machinery, kitchen appliances, and technology. I understand that it is not as easy. That's why I get annoyed at China being in Africa. African does not need China as much as China needs Africa. As black people we can literally do this on our own.
you have to start small just like .....amazon

same thing with netflix i remember my sister put me on it when you had to order shows(dvd packages) to your home to watch

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just put that its all black sellers in the about us section not in the title. We want cac dollars cause dealing with only nikkas would have all the sellers holding your shyt til the e payment cleared and withdrawn.

How saturated would it be with nikkas selling bootleg sock t shirts and shea butter

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
let a site come up called webuywhite and you nikkas will be in a furious rage. blacks the only ones allowed to be racist :mjpsh:
I spent 5 good minutes browsing the site and analyzing the video. I honestly think it's white or Asian owned. :lupe:
I get a funny feeling. There's so links that don't really lead to shyt. The Facebook seems sketch too. :beli:....I need a daily video log like Tommy Sotomayor does.... I need a face we've been "had" way too frequently off some "bells and glitter" bullshyt.

To be honest, WHITE MARKETERS KNOW THE CONVERSATION HAS SHIFTED TOWARDS "THIS" ..Feels like a setup
Stop posting here

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"It's the online Black Wall Street" ???!!!!! :what: :why: :dwillhuh: :mjpls: Why do my nikkaz stay trying to be the black version of something? :mindblown: And why mention wall street when you're selling consumer goods? :mjlol:

wow i guess you never heard of black wall street.