Kick-starter for a Black Amazon.com called Webuyblack

Raava

Staff member
Daps
fukk outta here with this we talk nikka. Maybe its you and yours but ain't no fukking we here. nikka always on this bullshyt trying to sound different smfh

I don't know what you are talking about. But I know I am not the only one in here to say what I said and you chose to quote me with this bull. I'm not gonna entertain it more than this post to let you know FOH. Good day :smile:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
fukk outta here with this we talk nikka. Maybe its you and yours but ain't no fukking we here. nikka always on this bullshyt trying to sound different smfh
You stay mad nicca :mjlol: , you must feel like it pertains to you to an extent if you huffin & puffin like that lmao

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't know what you are talking about. But I know I am not the only one in here to say what I said and you chose to quote me with this bull. I'm not gonna entertain it more than this post to let you know FOH. Good day :smile:
If you don't know what I'm talking about no need to respond then. I feel that way about anybody saying that stupid shyt I just went to the last page and saw your silly post so :yeshrug:. FOH yourself and everyday is great

You stay mad nicca :mjlol: , you must feel like it pertains to you to an extent if you huffin & puffin like that lmao
You stay on my dikk so :yeshrug:. Why would I feel like it pertains to me? Stupid nikka how would I think like that when I said that way of thinking is bullshyt and not true? Come on fam you sounding stupid as shyt but when cats on people's dikk logic evades people. I don't like them type of generalizations about blacks sue me for saying so.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
If you don't know what I'm talking about no need to respond then. I feel that way about anybody saying that stupid shyt I just went to the last page and saw your silly post so :yeshrug:. FOH yourself and everyday is great

You stay on my dikk so :yeshrug:. Why would I feel like it pertains to me? Stupid nikka how would I think like that when I said that way of thinking is bullshyt and not true? Come on fam you sounding stupid as shyt but when cats on people's dikk logic evades people. I don't like them type of generalizations about blacks sue me for saying so.
How I'm on you're dikk if this probably the first interaction we had in months , be delusional brehs :mjlol: & it ain't really a generalization cause our collective economic wealth supports the claim that we don't really invest into our community as much as other ethnic background and aimlessly put it in other races pockets ... niccas can huff & puff all they want but when you look at the numbers it's factual dog ...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
let a site come up called webuywhite and you nikkas will be in a furious rage. blacks the only ones allowed to be racist :mjpsh:
What? Like Amazon :comeon:? We always buy white that's the point. Look at the biggest companies and their all white.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
"It's the online Black Wall Street" ???!!!!! :what: :why: :dwillhuh: :mjpls: Why do my nikkaz stay trying to be the black version of something? :mindblown: And why mention wall street when you're selling consumer goods? :mjlol:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I spent 5 good minutes browsing the site and analyzing the video. I honestly think it's white or Asian owned. :lupe:
I get a funny feeling. There's so links that don't really lead to shyt. The Facebook seems sketch too. :beli:....I need a daily video log like Tommy Sotomayor does.... I need a face we've been "had" way too frequently off some "bells and glitter" bullshyt.

To be honest, WHITE MARKETERS KNOW THE CONVERSATION HAS SHIFTED TOWARDS "THIS" ..Feels like a setup