VA
I like that purple akeem from "Coming to America" shirt in the clothing section

Im for real for real thinking about buying it like now looks good

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How I'm on you're dikk if this probably the first interaction we had in months , be delusional brehs :mjlol: & it ain't really a generalization cause our collective economic wealth supports the claim that we don't really invest into our community as much as other ethnic background and aimlessly put it in other races pockets ... niccas can huff & puff all they want but when you look at the numbers it's factual dog ...
Nah you on my dikk cause everytime you say something its some dikk rider shyt that most times don't involve you. Its a generalization but maybe its real to y'all because that's the type of nikkas y'all surrounded by. When black people have stuff that's up to snuff I don't see lack of support at all. Other groups have more stuff than us in more categories I'd say. That's probably where your "numbers" you google debaters get come from not real life experience of most blacks outside of online where shyt don't be matching up with real life most times.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I'm down! Love supporting black business.

Edit: Just placed a order for three bars of Regal coca butter soap. About to hit the raw Shea butter next.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I like that True laundry detergent; I'm going to check that out :blessed:. Women love a man with clean clothes :jawalrus:

41tQq--qUvL.jpg

True 4X

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
This shyt probably made by chinese people. I mean I know ain't no brothers mass producing plastic bottles for detergent. Plus ain't shyt I want on there. I already support brothers, By Buying Pyrex, Yeezys, Jays, and Other Street Wear.
:blessed::blessed::blessed:
fukk that man dress shyt.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
This shyt probably made by chinese people. I mean I know ain't no brothers mass producing plastic bottles for detergent. Plus ain't shyt I want on there. I already support brothers, By Buying Pyrex, Yeezys, Jays, and Other Street Wear.
:blessed::blessed::blessed:
fukk that man dress shyt.

Jays support brothers?

Jordan hates black people.