Kick-starter for a Black Amazon.com called Webuyblack

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I don't get the hate. If y'all don't like the name bc to "too black" then don't support. You obviously didn't donate so how does it bother you negatively at all? Never understood why people who dont want to support have to be the most vocal about their criticism. Just keep it moving :yeshrug:

You get the hate, just think about it breh :mjpls:

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Great idea overall but I would reconsider the name as many have mention. Obviously we want to appeal to our community however overall it should focused more on bridging the gap between "us and them" not solely "us"

I hope it works out and will definitely support

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Whenever black people attempt to start fixing their own problems you get a lot of negative comments in these types of threads. shyts spooky :mjpls:

Great idea overall but I would reconsider the name as many have mention. Obviously we want to appeal to our community however overall it should focused more on bridging the gap between "us and them" not solely "us"

I hope it works out and will definitely support

What do you mean by bringing the gap between us and them :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To all you whites crying "racism" and "segregation" :mjlol:were you denied service on the site because of your race or are you just butthurt because of the name of the website?

These cacs crying racism live in all white neighborhoods, go to all white schools, shop at all white businesses that sell all white products, and keep their money in an all white banks now wanna scream racism :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's about hypocrisy. If WeBuyWhite.com popped up y'all would be in tears about the INJUSTICE.

Also, this site smells of some guy trying to profit off of the problems going on in America today. If they really wanted to make a difference they would build a site like this, allow all sellers and market it as donating a percentage of the profits to impoverished black youth, black businesses and other black causes. Why would you want to push toward resegregation for any reason other than trying to make a profit off people angry at America? FFS they named the site "WeBuyBlack"...

considering everything we buy comes from white folks, why would they need a "webuywhite.com"? it's the dumbass BET/WET argument all over again. this is about supporting black business, and circulating wealth in black communities. you can call it racist all you'd like, but every other group practices strong group economics except black people.

talking about some damn re-segregation. when the only thing that has been integrated into the white community is black wealth. :camby:

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
buyer really has to vet the seller. they're selling Shrinivas Nag Champa which is an India based product.

... might be black Indians tho.

:sas2:

:mjpls:
i wouldn't be surprised if it were an asian owned site, taking advantage of our desire to support black business. they're known for pulling that shyt.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
i wouldn't be surprised if it were an asian owned site, taking advantage of our desire to support black business. they're known for pulling that shyt.

crossed my mind for a second that it's not black owned... I'm trying to subdue to cynicism. .. but with Izod reportedly being on there and now with the incense. .. I dunno. I think I saw a knockoff Tom Ford fragrance on there too.

:snoop:

Shyt has the Asian vendor at the flea market/ swap meet vibe written all over it. And that's cool, just don't misrepresent this shyt to me. .. if that's the case.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crossed my mind for a second that it's not black owned... I'm trying to subdue to cynicism. .. but with Izod reportedly being on there and now with the incense. .. I dunno. I think I saw a knockoff Tom Ford fragrance on there too.

:snoop:

Shyt has the Asian vendor at the flea market/ swap meet vibe written all over it. And that's cool, just don't misrepresent this shyt to me. .. if that's the case.
asians are known for putting black fronts for businesses. hell, after the LA riots. suddenly all the liquors became black owned, had lil signs in their front windows and all. i'm also trying to subdue my cynicism, but the sites products have bargain brand alibaba merchandise written all over it.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
asians are known for putting black fronts for businesses. hell, after the LA riots. suddenly all the liquors became black owned, had lil signs in their front windows and all. i'm also trying to subdue my cynicism, but the sites products have bargain brand alibaba merchandise written all over it.

Well this was funded by donations, not one person. I doubt if Asians wanted to do this they'd have a kick starter for it.

Also, damn the site is brand new. You expect them to be able to compete w cacs off the rip? Give them time to grow and improve.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
browsing the site, im not feeling some of these prices. for example, they're selling an auto emergency kit for 30 bucks. i purchased 2 of the exact models for ~15 bucks awhile back from amazon.