Kick-starter for a Black Amazon.com called Webuyblack

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this really necessary? Amazon has everything, the fukk would I need to go that site for?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
The name alone is going rub people the wrong way. It's in your face with the intention of the website, which is going to be a little controversial since it could be considered "promoting segregation". You kind of have to be subtle.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the hate. If y'all don't like the name bc to "too black" then don't support. You obviously didn't donate so how does it bother you negatively at all? Never understood why people who dont want to support have to be the most vocal about their criticism. Just keep it moving :yeshrug:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's wrong with regular amazon??? Seeing a how they buy from everyone. Why are we increasingly about resegregation????

That true detergent is even on amazon....

Sounds like youre scared to be separated from your massa. When will y'all learn they don't want you around and don't like you. History shows they never have and they never will. Deal with it

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
So what will be your first purchase from the site?

I donated. I'm still looking/browsing for something that I actually want. Might get a gemstone necklace for a few of my baby cousins. On the flipside what is your first purchase or your did you donate?

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Shut y'all cry baby asses up :what:

It's about group economics and the way black dollars can help benefit black people

Dont worry, nobody is trying to take you off the plantation

It's about hypocrisy. If WeBuyWhite.com popped up y'all would be in tears about the INJUSTICE.

Also, this site smells of some guy trying to profit off of the problems going on in America today. If they really wanted to make a difference they would build a site like this, allow all sellers and market it as donating a percentage of the profits to impoverished black youth, black businesses and other black causes. Why would you want to push toward resegregation for any reason other than trying to make a profit off people angry at America? FFS they named the site "WeBuyBlack"...

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
man....im sure everyone involved has good intentions...
...but this just shows how many black folks really dont understand how the game is played.

As an honest and caring white man, would you be willing to tell us "black folks" just how exactly "the game is played"? :lupe:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Sounds like youre scared to be separated from your massa. When will y'all learn they don't want you around and don't like you. History shows they never have and they never will. Deal with it
Wtf are you talking about????

And like someone else said, how you gonna prove the companies are 100% black owned and backed.