Kick-starter for a Black Amazon.com called Webuyblack

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Nah you on my dikk cause everytime you say something its some dikk rider shyt that most times don't involve you. Its a generalization but maybe its real to y'all because that's the type of nikkas y'all surrounded by. When black people have stuff that's up to snuff I don't see lack of support at all. Other groups have more stuff than us in more categories I'd say. That's probably where your "numbers" you google debaters get come from not real life experience of most blacks outside of online where shyt don't be matching up with real life most times.
The comment you initially replied to didn't involve you either , yet you still decide to reply on some belligerent shyt ... I guess you're a dikk rider too since that's your interpretation of one :pachaha: , but the reality is most blacks don't support each other like that maybe some but definitely not most , if that was the case we'd be in a better position than we are currently as a collective , ya might perceive it as criticism , but it's just facts I could careless how ya feel :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The comment you initially replied to didn't involve you either , yet you still decide to reply on some belligerent shyt ... I guess you're a dikk rider too since that's your interpretation of one :pachaha: , but the reality is most blacks don't support each other like that maybe some but definitely not most , if that was the case we'd be in a better position than we are currently as a collective , ya might perceive it as criticism , but it's just facts I could careless how ya feel :manny:
Learn to read I said everytime you respond to me stupid. There's a difference and stated what it was. Maybe if your parents could afford to send you to better schools you would have saw. If you could careless how I feel fukk you always quoting me on my dikk for? Seems like you care enough to quote me so stop kidding yourself clown

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Learn to read I said everytime you respond to me stupid. There's a difference and stated what it was. Maybe if your parents could afford to send you to better schools you would have saw. If you could careless how I feel fukk you always quoting me on my dikk for? Seems like you care enough to quote me so stop kidding yourself clown

Nah you on my dikk cause everytime you say something its some dikk rider shyt that most times don't involve you. Its a generalization but maybe its real to y'all because that's the type of nikkas y'all surrounded by. When black people have stuff that's up to snuff I don't see lack of support at all. Other groups have more stuff than us in more categories I'd say. That's probably where your "numbers" you google debaters get come from not real life experience of most blacks outside of online where shyt don't be matching up with real life most times.
:jbhmm: You ain't state that at all B but I don't expect less from a delusional nicca like yourself .. and when I said "ya" I wasn't only referring to you I meant everyone who felt a certain way about my comments .. maybe if your parents could afford to send you to better schools you would have saw :troll:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:jbhmm: You ain't state that at all B but I don't expect less from a delusional nicca like yourself .. and when I said "ya" I wasn't only referring to you I meant everyone who felt a certain way about my comments .. maybe if your parents could afford to send you to better schools you would have saw :troll:
You stupid fakkit its in the bold that you said I didn't say that in. Your parents failed you fam. Don't worry loser I won't see your stupid ass post for a minute. Gotta put your failure ass on ignore for a minute.

DMGAINGREEN

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You stupid fakkit its in the bold that you said I didn't say that in. Your parents failed you fam. Don't worry loser I won't see your stupid ass post for a minute. Gotta put your failure ass on ignore for a minute.
"Everytime You Say Something" is equivalent to "Everytime You Respond To Me" now ? :duck:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
"we buy black" is a horrible name

would have went with a acronymn like "BOS" (black owned shopping) or something with a hint of subtlety. It goes from something that should be an option and passive "like you're looking for black owned goods" to something aggressive and explicit "we don't want white/other people goods, we just want to buy black".

I dunno - rubs me the wrong way as well.