Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw Kick-Ass two days for my first time and it was good movie....I was like :gladbron: at Hit-Girl stole the show.

I was :laff: at black fat dude bodyguard always wanted to say "Say Hello To MY Little Friend"...I was cracked up :laff:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Edit : Better Quality :

but64.jpg

t562l.jpg

UzEAC.jpg

Qp6bM.jpg

I'll kill that mutherfukker :birdman:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this is creepier than my Mckayla Maroney fawning in the Olympic thread. i was being facetious half of the time... i dont think this guy is

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't even have man banter on here without a couple flange ass nikkas coming in the thread talmbout "this is creepy fellas :wrist:"

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Taking a wild guess that they'll remove it just like they removed all the casual racism and the fact that Big Daddy turned out to be a lying piece of shyt from the first one :heh:

Also I don't know who Colonel Stars is but I hope he's related to Fire Marshall Bill
:wtf: casual racism, e.g.
how the dusty drug dealer was a no good dirty black guy and the guys that beat him up were mexicans or something? personally I think the Movie >>>> comic book. That crap fell apart once Big Daddy was really a liar, there's no way a dude does that so his daughter doesn't play with Malibu barbie's! and before you call me out on it being a comic book, they tried to pass it off like a realistic take on if you tried to be a super hero but making home boy just be a liar was more a suspension of disbelief than I could take
Edit read the post above: yeah I agree for the most part :yeshrug: