Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
you think they are going to keep the underage rape scene just like the comics?

Taking a wild guess that they'll remove it just like they removed all the casual racism and the fact that Big Daddy turned out to be a lying piece of shyt from the first one :heh:

Also I don't know who Colonel Stars is but I hope he's related to Fire Marshall Bill

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Edit : Better Quality :

but64.jpg

t562l.jpg

UzEAC.jpg

Qp6bM.jpg

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That happens sometimes. Like Linda Cardinelli in the movie Super. She only got to play a 5-8 minute role as a pet store clerk but got first billing of the movie :manny:

The got Christ as Red Mist again? Isn't he supposed to be The Motherfukker this time around? :pachaha:

How was super??

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Something About Hit Girl Kissing Kick Ass Is Creepy

Im Staying Out This Thread If It's A Spoiler Thread lol

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Taking a wild guess that they'll remove it just like they removed all the casual racism and the fact that Big Daddy turned out to be a lying piece of shyt from the first one :heh:

can you expound? :ohhh:

my boy is hip to the comics and told me the white girl from the first one was gettin her back blown out by the black dude in the comics; but on the movie he's just some crazed stalker

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How many years later is the second movie? Hit-Girl looked 10 in the first movie, in this one she looks 16 at the very least. Hopefully they ain't like "one year later....".

Fred.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
WmwKS.jpg

Something About Hit Girl Kissing Kick Ass Is Creepy

Well, they hinted even in the first one that she liked him (Little smiles and stuff like that, blew a kiss at one point). This is just a continuation on that. I highly doubt this will be much of a love story, I'd speculate that she kisses him at the end of the movie before they ride off, or maybe kisses him to give him a bit of confidence before a big battle or something.

can you expound? :ohhh:

my boy is hip to the comics and told me the white girl from the first one was gettin her back blown out by the black dude in the comics; but on the movie he's just some crazed stalker

I don't read comics either, just synopsis, but Mark Miller (Also wrote Wanted) is known for a lot of "casual racism" (AKA, regular white racism) in his comics. In Wanted, the black lady (Was played by Angelina Jolie in the film) is very mean to the white nerd protagonist, she's basically a "Angry Black Woman" stereotype. In Kick Ass, the protagonist is this emasculated white boy, and a large part of the comic is about him feeling "cast aside", as a white male, by society. His girlfriend is dating a black dude, she even sends him a picture of her sucking his cock (And he masturbates to it), but it's only done to make white nerds emphasize with his TERRIBLE PAIN AND SHAME OF KNOWING THAT THE GIRL HE LOVES SUCKS BLACK dikk!

The movie doesn't have any of that shyt, thank god.

Mark Miller is also known to shyt on minority characters when he writes for other properties as well. He's a Scottish Cac.

Lame-Ass: Comics Scribe Mark Millar’s Work is Sexist and Racist. So How Come He’s So Famous? | ATTACKERMAN

Every Day Is Like Wednesday: Wanted and race

How many years later is the second movie? Hit-Girl looked 10 in the first movie, in this one she looks 16 at the very least. Hopefully they ain't like "one year later....".

Fred.

She is 15 and looks it on the motorcycle but in the other photo's (With her at school, and even the above set photo I posted) they make her look younger. I'm guessing she will be between 14-16 in this.