Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
a sexy 15 yr old though?

dog..what's good wit u droolin over this lil girl all the time?..lol..

Box Cutta needs to be chemically castrated :scusthov:

this nikka buggin..shorty is like 15 and I think I remember the nikka talkin bout seeing her nude for Carrie remake when I said she was too young for that role...him and some other nikka..

iM3BJCdivJIGC.jpg

:pacspit:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I Never Understood WHY People Ask How Can Dead Characters Be Back

Really?

Like You Never Heard Of Flashbacks, Dream Sequences, And Whatever Other Crazy Spin They Can Create In A Movie

I get that. But he's second-billed, implying that he's got some kinda major role. Whatever, it's not that serious. Continue with the pedo shyt.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I'm excited for this...but why is Matthew Vaughn not directing this himself, again? :ld:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I get that. But he's second-billed, implying that he's got some kinda major role. Whatever, it's not that serious. Continue with the pedo shyt.

That cast-list comes from IMDB, their order doesn't mean much. He probably isn't really "second-billed" and even if he is it's probably only because of promotional reasons.

I'm excited for this...but why is Matthew Vaughn not directing this himself, again? :ld:

I'm not certain but like I said, he did X-Men First class and he's also doing the sequel. He's moved onto bigger things.

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
My 4 year old looooves this movie she was to young to be hit girl when she first seen it ... Around 3.... Lol...can't wait tho I didn't mind watching
This movie 50+ times with her hahaha

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no love for Kick Ass's girl? That chick is a goddess imo... but im very white, so i understand if its just me.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

That happens sometimes. Like Linda Cardinelli in the movie Super. She only got to play a 5-8 minute role as a pet store clerk but got first billing of the movie :manny:

The got Christ as Red Mist again? Isn't he supposed to be The Motherfukker this time around? :pachaha:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
you think they are going to keep the underage rape scene just like the comics?