Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

killacal

Banned
Daps
He's 22 and married this 45 yr old bytch :heh:

Sam_Taylor-Wood_at_the_premier_of_Kick-Ass.jpg

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
First flick surprised the shyt out of me. Thought it was just going to be comedic, but then when the gorey parts starting poppin. :wow:

That was the first thing i said in the original post about ka2. I was completely surprised but enjoyed how the movie turned out, anybody know the plot of 2? Never read the comics

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
New set photos!

KICK-ASS 2 Set Photos: First Look At Chloe Moretz Kissing Aaron Johnson!

KICK-ASS 2 Set Photos: First Look At Chloe Moretz Kissing Aaron Johnson!

Hit-Girl locking lips with Kick-Ass! Actually, actors Aaron Johnson and Chloe Moretz are swapping spit while dressed as Dave Lizewski and Mindy Macready. Hit the jump to check them out.

Jkx0e.jpg

01xzY.jpg

eHZOr.jpg

eB3k9.jpg

More in the link.

It appears I was wrong about her not being sexualized....because she looks HOT AS fukk on her motorcycle. And kissing too! I wish that it were me instead of him....:ahh: This nicca finally got a taste of some young, ripe p*ssy...how is he going to go back to his old bytch now?

LMAO @ the comments section. She's 15, he's 22, her mother, and older brother, are ON SET WITH HER AT ALL TIMES...nothing wrong with this at all!​

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Looking forward to this, might have to find time this weekend to watch the first one again.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm here for Chloe....:ahh:

iXZj4oNeB6CZU.jpg

ibq9sDNre9fIlw.jpg

ibnEgQYl8nMvcw.gif

Although, from what I understand Hit Girl is supposed to be like 11 in this...Chloe is 15 now. It seems like they are trying to make her look younger, and aren't going to play up her sexuality at all...bummer.​

You're one individual I'd be weary of :sitdown: