Kick A$$ 2 - Okay you kunts, let's see what you can do now!

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
WmwKS.jpg

Well, they hinted even in the first one that she liked him (Little smiles and stuff like that, blew a kiss at one point). This is just a continuation on that. I highly doubt this will be much of a love story, I'd speculate that she kisses him at the end of the movie before they ride off, or maybe kisses him to give him a bit of confidence before a big battle or something.

I don't read comics either, just synopsis, but Mark Miller (Also wrote Wanted) is known for a lot of "casual racism" (AKA, regular white racism) in his comics. In Wanted, the black lady (Was played by Angelina Jolie in the film) is very mean to the white nerd protagonist, she's basically a "Angry Black Woman" stereotype. In Kick Ass, the protagonist is this emasculated white boy, and a large part of the comic is about him feeling "cast aside", as a white male, by society. His girlfriend is dating a black dude, she even sends him a picture of her sucking his cock (And he masturbates to it), but it's only done to make white nerds emphasize with his TERRIBLE PAIN AND SHAME OF KNOWING THAT THE GIRL HE LOVES SUCKS BLACK dikk!

The movie doesn't have any of that shyt, thank god.

Mark Miller is also known to shyt on minority characters when he writes for other properties as well. He's a Scottish Cac.

Lame-Ass: Comics Scribe Mark Millar’s Work is Sexist and Racist. So How Come He’s So Famous? | ATTACKERMAN

Every Day Is Like Wednesday: Wanted and race

She is 15 and looks it on the motorcycle but in the other photo's (With her at school, and even the above set photo I posted) they make her look younger. I'm guessing she will be between 14-16 in this.

Not to reach but I just reread kickass 1 and 2 but I started thinking bout ct shootings when muthafukker killed them little kids when looking for Katies house

That was fukked up I know that ain't making the movie plus that rape scene :sadcam:

I can't picture mclovin raping no body

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Not to reach but I just reread kickass 1 and 2 but I started thinking bout ct shootings when muthafukker killed them little kids when looking for Katies house

That was fukked up I know that ain't making the movie plus that rape scene :sadcam:

I can't picture mclovin raping no body

I doubt they have the rape stuff...but the violence will stay.

By the time this movie comes out, Americans will have forgotten about Sandy. Sad, but true....:manny:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I doubt they have the rape stuff...but the violence will stay.

By the time this movie comes out, Americans will have forgotten about Sandy. Sad, but true....:manny:

On top of all that, the movie and comic book was always meant to be Un-PC and risky. That was the appeal of it and why it had kids in costumes shooting up and doing crazy shyt, so regardless of what happens in the news this shyt was gonna always do its thing.

Although now that it took Sandy Hook to wake people up, the movie may face some obstacles.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I remember being in the theaters and this part coming on...I was :krs: from there on out.

Last edited by a moderator: