KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

Daps
nikka you dumb like them hoes.
You ran up out this thread quick when I exposed your whole shyt.

Bu-bu-but Kobe averaged 8 ppg as a rookie. Bu-bu-but that means Steph and Luka wouldn't be shyt back then.

Ole crack baby ass nxgga got no muh'fukken braincells. Go choke on a crawfish claw you remedial ass hoe.

Daps
nikka you fuss like a woman, I don't even feel like tearing this stupid shyt apart. You duck my questions to try and say something stupid. You change up like them hoe's.
nikka don't ever repeat this out loud nor reply to me until I tell you to do so you lame.
You type just like a woman with no guidance.
You can't even talk hoops anymore, this is why you've resorted to whatever this dumb shyt is.

You dumb ass muh'fukka bringing up Kobe as a rookie when it has absolutely no cotdamn relevance to Steph nor Luka as rookies. You can't even defend that point anymore because you know stupid it is. You don't know shyt about the game that's why you hang your arguments on surface stats, without any regard to applying the appropriate context.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Bu-bu-but Kobe averaged 8 ppg as a rookie. Bu-bu-but that means Steph and Luka wouldn't be shyt back then.

Ole crack baby ass nxgga got no muh'fukken braincells. Go choke on a crawfish claw you remedial ass hoe.

Rook Steph ain't doing shyt in the NBA nor a 17, 18, or 19 Luka or any of these nikkas in this current league in their first 3 years aint nothing you stuttering motherfukker.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You can't even talk hoops anymore, this is why you've resorted to whatever this dumb shyt is.

You dumb ass muh'fukka bringing up Kobe as a rookie when it has absolutely no cotdamn relevance to Steph nor Luka as rookies. You can't even defend that point anymore because you know stupid it is. You don't know shyt about the game that's why you hang your arguments on surface stats, without any regard to applying the appropriate context.

Like I said, this is the only profession where we let anybody who hasn't done a dayum thing make a judgment on the profession as if their shyt is logical. KG and Paul played and told you that half of these nikkas wouldn't be on a roster in the 90s.
I gave plenty of examples of it being the case but I suppose to sit up here and listen to a hoe ass nikka who stutter and has never played on any Varsity HS nor any collegiate level basketball team make a logical point. Then this nikka wanna tell 2 HOF how shyt would shape up.
That ain't nothing but female logic. No Paul 2+2 ain't 4, it's this way..
Boy you a hoe and ill tell you that in front of your ppl you love, and you ain't go do shyt because you a stuttering nikka with a lisp and you know what comes behind that if you do jump stupid.

Like I said, you dumb like these hoes and got a lisp with a stuttering problem.
I see why you hate happiness you garbage ass nikka

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

You ducked out every question I asked yo stuttering lisp having ass, now you wanna claim some gay shyt... Look yall. I ran him outta here.
nikka hoes say shyt like that when they wanna be sassy. I got him up outta here when it's been me responding to your whole garbage ass logic.

I told yo monkey stuttering ass not to respond to me unless I tell you to nikka cuz you don't know what the fukk you talking about.

Ima treat you like the woman you acting like. nikka don't reply to me..until I telll you to. Choke on that you stuttering lisp having motherfukker

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because then nikka would have nothing to argue about.

Like you said…all these greats would be great in any era .Unless they’re physically limited or style of play only worked in a certain time period

Nique would be a headache now like he was back then

Steph would be Steph in any era

Im not so sure about that. The GOAT caliber players yeah. But alot of guys who look like stars today,im not so sure if they wouldnt look like midlevel guys if the defense was played different.

Daps
Bron still killing nikkas at 40 tells u a lot
Don't cats claim that MJ was still killing the league at 40 too?

Funnily enough, at the same time that the premise of this thread is based upon.

Essentially, a 40-year-old MJ could play 20 years ago, but now no player of this generation could play back then? How does that make sense to you?

What it tells us, is that Bron is a one-of-one athlete, who has spent millions on maintaining his condition as best as he possibly can. Cap won FMVP at 38, so what does that tell us about that era, if we're using your logic?

Daps
Like I said, this is the only profession where we let anybody who hasn't done a dayum thing make a judgment on the profession as if their shyt is logical. KG and Paul played and told you that half of these nikkas wouldn't be on a roster in the 90s.
Why do you keep reiterating this dumbass point, as if KG didn't say the complete opposite only a couple years ago?

"I don't think guys from 20 years ago could play this game," Garnett said.

But the former Timberwolves and Celtics star lauded the modern game, saying the current play is "on another level."
He even issued a challenge to those who disagreed.

"I don't know if even the guards from 20 or 30 years ago could play in this time right here," the "Uncut Gems" star said. "It's creative. It's competitive. It's saucy. You'll get dropped! A [expletive] will cross you over and break your ACL these days. The game is in a great place."

Why don't you listen to KG on this? He's clearly telling you players from his generation couldn't play in today's NBA. Why do you suddenly only listen to him the moment he contradicts himself and says something that fits with your confirmation bias?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Why do you keep reiterating this dumbass point, as if KG didn't say the complete opposite only a couple years ago?

But the former Timberwolves and Celtics star lauded the modern game, saying the current play is "on another level."
He even issued a challenge to those who disagreed.

"I don't know if even the guards from 20 or 30 years ago could play in this time right here," the "Uncut Gems" star said. "It's creative. It's competitive. It's saucy. You'll get dropped! A [expletive] will cross you over and break your ACL these days. The game is in a great place."

Why don't you listen to KG on this? He's clearly telling you players from his generation couldn't play in today's NBA. Why do you suddenly only listen to him the moment he contradicts himself and says something that fits with your confirmation bias?

nikka, breh stop replying to me. You just stupid now.

KG said players this generation can't play in his era.
This what the fukk we are talking about. The shyt he said on the podcast 5days ago. Not some shyt he said 2 to 5 years ago.

nikka you act just like a woman. Wanna bring in some shyt that has nothing to do with what the fukking topic is to try and change the whole dynamics of what the fukk the topic is. We talking about players in this Era playing in the 90s nikka.....not what players from the 90s can do but I can go that route too dummy and debunk your shyt

Have you heard folks from his era AND THIS CURRENT ERA say X player from the 90s who is a killer would average MORE POINTS in this current NBA.?

IS THIS THE NORMAL THING BEING SAID?

Do you think Allen Iverson would not DOMINATE IN this Era dummy?

Do you think Shaq wouldnt DOMINATE IN THIS ERA Dummy.

nikka yo skin is dry. Drink water fukk nikka and get off the fukk nikka shyt

Stupid stuttering lisp having ass nikka. If Kobe Played in this era or if a Allen Houston played, Vince, Shaq, they would be averaging MORE Not Less in this era.

This is said by the norm.. if NOT BY EVERYONE.
Use the left side of your mind stuttering nikka.

You are posting articles as if KG said that players from this generation (which we are talking about) CAN DOMINATE IN THIS ERA.
POST AN ARTICLE WHERE HE SAID THAT fukk STUTTERING BOY.

Choke on that you lisp having motherfukker, nikka stop being a woman and let the shyt go dummy. You are wrong and I told you don't reply to me until I tell you to nikka

You a fan now nikka

nikka you so stupid and move like a woman, you wanna ride KG when he says something you like, you agree but you wanna shyt on the man when he says something you don't like.. the shyt are two different talking points.

You move just like a woman with no guidance nikka. nikka hold your thoughts from now on. They are stupid

Last edited:
Daps
KG said players this generation can't play in his era.
I'm going to break this down for your remedial ass real slow, so that you can understand.

KG has already said players of his generation couldn't play in this era. Let me repeat - KG has already said players of his generation couldn't play in this era.

I have posted the link twice in this thread now to show you -

Why do you keep ignoring this?

Do you not see how he has contradicted his initial position on this by saying the opposite? Why do you only take what he said when it suits your position? Do you not understand that if someone is contradicting themselves like this then their opinion shouldn't really be trusted on the matter, at face value, and that further investigation should be had as to why they're saying players from their generation couldn't play today, but then in the next breath saying players from today couldn't play back then.
You are posting articles as if KG said that players from this generation (which we are talking about) CAN DOMINATE IN THIS ERA.
POST AN ARTICLE WHERE HE SAID THAT fukk STUTTERING BOY.
:mjtf:

What the fukk are you even talking about now? Players from this generation, dominating this era? What? Can you not read?

These are two contradicting opinions that KG has on this topic:

"If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

He went from praising this era, to then doing a complete 180 and shytting on it.

How many times to I need to reiterate this to you before you understand the problem here?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Does saying Luka would put up numbers lol. Buddy wouldn't even make it a quarter.
Toni Kucko when he played Jordan and Pippen in the 92 USA games

fukking lost. The 1st year Luka would be lunch food.

He doesn't like up on you defense and that's what he will get every night for 82 games in 1994

Luka cries NOW lol. Let Charles Oakley foul him hard or press up on him.

Yall gotta stop. Luke will be just like Toni Kukco when Jerry Krese said he was better than Pip and Jordan and they both had to show his ass how the NBA is played.
Lol luka would destroyed 90s defense