"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Benefited

Banned
Daps
so there's never been a heterosexual pedo??? :ohhh:

you're wrong...i'm gay and me nor any of my closest friends have ever had "traumatic events" that shaped our sexuality...i even grew up in an environment where it was strongly looked down upon...yet, i knew at an early age that i was more attracted to men than women, even before sex became apart of the picture...most gay people i've met had that same experience...of course, i've met men who only realized later in life that they were gay, so there's no exact rules on who, what, when, or where when it comes to homosexuality...

i think the only real influence society has over sexuality is by shaming it and forcing people to hide their true feelings...everything else is innate...

How can it be innate when you say yourself you met people who only realized later in life they were gay:patrice:? That tells me that sexuality is more fluid than you are willing to admit. Who knows,maybe an overbearing women,and too many women in your life can cause it:jbhmm:? You see,you can't really say society has no influence over it,when you don't know what factors in society are influencing it.

Plus you have to keep genetic memory in mind.

"Neuroscientific research on mice suggests that some experiences can influence subsequent generations. In a study,[2][3] mice trained to fear a specific smell passed on their trained aversion to their descendants, which were then extremely sensitive and fearful of the same smell, even though they had never encountered it, nor been trained to fear it.

Changes in brain structure were also found. The researchers concluded that "[t]he experiences of a parent, even before conceiving, markedly influence both structure and function in the nervous system of subsequent generations".[4]

Scientists speculate that similar genetic mechanisms could be linked with phobias, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorders, as well as other neuropsychiatric disorders, in humans.[citation needed]"

Maybe your ancestors wasn't living right or had tramatic experiences of their own:mjcry:

You must admit more research needs to be done,unless of course you have an agenda and would rather stick with the narrative that homosexuality is not a defect and genetic abnormality. But god forbid future generations of potential homosexuals are saved,even though gays continuously say they would never choose to be gay:hubie:. But then again I guess if that were to happen,the Kevin Spaceys of your community wouldn't be able to have young future prospects to scout like Lebron:martin:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think sexuality is just complicated and the direction you go can be triggered by tramatic events,and just your enviornment as a whole,at least in some cases.

The fact people like to simply say "you were born that way" is silly,although possible. Not like we can't remember a time that they were asexual and not attracted to anything as kids though. I remember becoming attracted to women and girls as early as 4 or 5,well before I hit puberty,so we can't just say sexuality comes along with the light mustache or titis. Something must have triggered me before majority of my peers. I think it was being mooned by a couple of girls in kindergarten. The question on the flip would be,what had those girls acting out so sexual that young?

When society overly sexualized women you were obviously going to have a greater chance at being straight. But in a society where everything from kids,men,trannys are sexualized:scust:? You got like a 30 percent chance of being a fruitcup and a chester. Sexuality and phsycology must have some sort of connection with each other and we need more study so parents can know what not to do to prevent it.

Most people don't want to admit the psychological/sexuality connection. It's one of those things that I know I'm not educated enough to pin point, but we're doing ourselves a disservice by treating this thought process and/or actions as "normal".

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i hadn't even made it to page 2 where he outs himself yet. lol dude has probably had that statement typed up for years in case someone actually famous spoke out against him.

these predator types only get caught up when people equally as rich or equally as famous speak out. otherwise they skate by for years raping/abusing unknowns trying to make it in entertainment who never do.

there are a lot of rich and powerful gay people out there who will likely protect him if they like him though. his career might be over, but i doubt he goes to jail or anything. dude probably about to pay out a bunch of settlements.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Most people don't want to admit the psychological/sexuality connection. It's one of those things that I know I'm not educated enough to pin point, but we're doing ourselves a disservice by treating this thought process and/or actions as "normal".

In the case of women,if a woman is molested people will clearly reference that as possible reasoning for her being a whore as she grew up,and to why she chose a proffesion in the sex industry,but refuse to do the same to homosexuals:jbhmm:. When women don't get enough attention from their fathers and they act out by becoming ho's,same thing.But I guess you can't really put that on the victims or those suffering from the illness,for many of them they are too on the defense from the bashing they get to be rational,which is understandable. Being black I think we can relate to that based on alot of the things that we defend that we probably shouldn't. But time for these batty boys to step up to the plate and admit there is no pride to be had,they are victims,and that more research needs to be done in that area.

Just remember boys and girls,any deviant shyt you are involved in right now,can potetnially be revisited in the genetic makeup of your children and grandchildren.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
How can it be innate when you say yourself you met people who only realized later in life they were gay:patrice:? That tells me that sexuality is more fluid than you are willing to admit. Who knows,maybe an overbearing women,and too many women in your life can cause it:jbhmm:? You see,you can't really say society has no influence over it,when you don't know what factors in society are influencing it.

Plus you have to keep genetic memory in mind.

"Neuroscientific research on mice suggests that some experiences can influence subsequent generations. In a study,[2][3] mice trained to fear a specific smell passed on their trained aversion to their descendants, which were then extremely sensitive and fearful of the same smell, even though they had never encountered it, nor been trained to fear it.

Changes in brain structure were also found. The researchers concluded that "[t]he experiences of a parent, even before conceiving, markedly influence both structure and function in the nervous system of subsequent generations".[4]

Scientists speculate that similar genetic mechanisms could be linked with phobias, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorders, as well as other neuropsychiatric disorders, in humans.[citation needed]"

Maybe your ancestors wasn't living right or had tramatic experiences of their own:mjcry:

You must admit more research needs to be done,unless of course you have an agenda and would rather stick with the narrative that homosexuality is not a defect and genetic abnormality. But god forbid future generations of potential homosexuals are saved,even though gays continuously say they would never choose to be gay:hubie:. But then again I guess if that were to happen,the Kevin Spaceys of your community wouldn't be able to have young future prospects to scout like Lebron:martin:

of course more research needs to be done, but you're gonna do better by actually talking to homosexuals than trying to psychoanalyze them from afar like people on the Coli love doing...

sexuality isn't a genetic deformity...the same way some nikkas like mayo, some hate it and some only like it on certain things, some nikkas like dikk, some hate it and some only like it sometimes...sexuality is a spectrum, not a binary...

i haven't met any man who decided to become gay because he just got tired of woman...it's usually something that was already there that they were suppressing...

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forgot about the marriage,but lets just say Kells level of scumbaggery and Mikes are not equal:scust:. Age 15 is one thing,but Mike had 7 year olds calling him out,an alleged sex ring,and I remember somebody being able to describe his weird little penis. But with that said,they've both been found innocent of those crimes,if you are to believe anything the justice system has to say.

The justice system ignored what was going on in Hollywood, all because they wanted to nail Mike.....and they came up empty. The cac that blew the whistle long before, and everybody ignored him, speaks truth to that. The MJ stuff was nothing more than a shake down and witch hunt.

:stopitslime:

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I think sexuality is just complicated and the direction you go can be triggered by tramatic events,and just your enviornment as a whole,at least in some cases.

The fact people like to simply say "you were born that way" is silly,although possible. Not like we can't remember a time that they were asexual and not attracted to anything as kids though. I remember becoming attracted to women and girls as early as 4 or 5,well before I hit puberty,so we can't just say sexuality comes along with the light mustache or titis. Something must have triggered me before majority of my peers. I think it was being mooned by a couple of girls in kindergarten. The question on the flip would be,what had those girls acting out so sexual that young?

When society overly sexualized women you were obviously going to have a greater chance at being straight. But in a society where everything from kids,men,trannys are sexualized:scust:? You got like a 30 percent chance of being a fruitcup and a chester. Sexuality and phsycology must have some sort of connection with each other and we need more study so parents can know what not to do to prevent it.
I do believe people can be born that way at the same time people can also be born fukked up if you look at most of those serial killers alot of the times their own family knew they were fukked up from a young age(not comparing gays to killers just saying being born with a mental defect is possible) but i also believe it does have an element of choice to it like you said environmental factors can change that for instance one of the Females im talking to now was Lesbian for the past 2-3 years shes had bad experiences with brehs and gave up on men, but after i came correct not on some fukk boy shyt she was actually ecstatic and pretty much planned our next date by herself:yeshrug: so i definitely think its a case by case scenario, as many girls that are dating girls now you cant tell me they gon be doing the same once they hit they late 20s and that clock ticking, it really might be a phase for some. All it really takes is for the right breh to sweep them off they feet and theyd be ready to be housewives.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
media protecting him breh.
100% plus the guy who sued singer 3 years ago didn't have the funds to see it through and he also had his own legal problems so the case got dropped.

anthony rapp on the otherhand is on a major show right now. that's why spacey didn't even fight it. dude probably been living in fear of which kid he harassed that went onto make it would talk about him for years. probably has had that statement typed up for years too.

sadly an ABCNews article already framing it like spacey made a heartfelt confession instead of spacey is a gross pedofile who runs in gross pedofile circles. basically anyone who is close friends with bryan singer and is gay is probably into little boys too. that's not me saying all gay people are pedos, it's me saying bryan singer is a known fukkin weirdo.

niguez

All Star
Daps
100% plus the guy who sued singer 3 years ago didn't have the funds to see it through and he also had his own legal problems so the case got dropped.

anthony rapp on the otherhand is on a major show right now. that's why spacey didn't even fight it. dude probably been living in fear of which kid he harassed that went onto make it would talk about him for years. probably has had that statement typed up for years too.

sadly an ABCNews article already framing it like spacey made a heartfelt confession instead of spacey is a gross pedofile who runs in gross pedofile circles. basically anyone who is close friends with bryan singer and is gay is probably into little boys too.

whole industry is demonic. I just enjoy films and dont really invest too much into the actors personal lives.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL