"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
bryan singer is probably the 2nd biggest creep in hollywood behind weinstein
Co-sign.

I guess Schumachers number got retired, though.

I found out Spacey was a lonely gay after American Beauty. Never looked at those scenes with the gay dad and Spacey telling him ' I'm not gay' the same again. Then years later I heard a story of Spacey meeting some random dudes at a hotel. The dudes were frat boys and thought Spacey was too old to party like that. And they claimed they weren't gay. So they declined. Spacey was a gentleman about the rejection.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Cosign.....except for R Kelly. That nikka :whoa:. fukk that pedo shyt.

Cosby admitted to slippin shyt to broads in drinks like it was normal. So none of Weinstein's shananigans are surprising. These cats think they are untouchable. I just love the fact that it's cacs and joos getting shyt on now too though for the same demonic shyt.

There was more evidence against Michael than Kelly:dahell:? But not enough to convict either one.

Far as Cosby apparently that was the culture back then to get a woman loose. All you can do is apoligize for being apart of a ignorant culture that was in place at the time. But since none of these old cacs who was laughing it up at lynchings,or throwing things at Martin Luther King and black children trying to go to intergrated schools have apologized:sas1:.

Then again I guess raping women,jacking off in front of them,and coming on to little boys has been european culture for a long time too:sas2:

This is what black people in this country strive to be apart of?the white man you are proud to speak like because he sounds so civilized and non "ghetto". This is the white man black people want to dress like,and women are running to to escape the aggressive hyper masculine black man:martin:?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
so long House of Cards :mjcry:

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14

Actor Anthony Rapp: Kevin Spacey Made A Sexual Advance Toward Me When I Was 14
The Star Trek: Discovery actor says women speaking out about sexual misconduct in the entertainment industry has compelled him to come forward about the Oscar winner.

sub-buzz-9526-1509322688-1.jpg

Last June, Anthony Rapp settled in at the home of his good friend and fellow actor Camryn Manheim to watch the Tony Awards. The New York natives were both in Toronto working, and Manheim had invited Rapp and his boyfriend over to partake in the beloved theater geek ritual. But for the first time, Rapp — a working actor since he was 9 years old, and most famously part of the original cast of the musical Rent — felt something he'd never experienced before with the Tonys: dread.

And that's because the host that night was Kevin Spacey.

In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

sub-buzz-10446-1509324661-1.jpg

sub-buzz-9583-1509323121-4.jpg

For years, Rapp, now 46, told no one about his experience, and he has never spoken with Spacey since. But as Spacey's star began to rise through the 1990s and 2000s — including a Tony Award, two Oscars, a decadelong run as the creative director of the Old Vic theater in London, and six seasons and counting on the hit Netflix series House of Cards — Rapp's frustration, anger, and incredulity with the sexual boundary he said Spacey crossed with him grew as well. Seeing Spacey now, “My stomach churns,” Rapp said. “I still to this day can't wrap my head around so many aspects of it. It's just deeply confusing to me.”

Was it the coli where the article was posted that the real reason they're keeping a lid on the Hollywood pedophile rings is that they involve a lot of homosexuals, so the gay powers that be fear a witch hunt that will reverse all the gains gays have made if all the boy rape shyt got out?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
In an interview with BuzzFeed News, Rapp is publicly alleging for the first time that in 1986, Spacey befriended Rapp while they both performed on Broadway shows, invited Rapp over to his apartment for a party, and, at the end of the night, picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance. According to public records, Spacey was 26. Rapp was 14.

:guccimeh::guccrly:

i believe it. spacey one of the GOAT actors

GOAT = Gayest of all time :scust:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Both are rooted in a mental retardation

I think sexuality is just complicated and the direction you go can be triggered by tramatic events,and just your enviornment as a whole,at least in some cases.

The fact people like to simply say "you were born that way" is silly,although possible. Not like we can't remember a time that they were asexual and not attracted to anything as kids though. I remember becoming attracted to women and girls as early as 4 or 5,well before I hit puberty,so we can't just say sexuality comes along with the light mustache or titis. Something must have triggered me before majority of my peers. I think it was being mooned by a couple of girls in kindergarten. The question on the flip would be,what had those girls acting out so sexual that young?

When society overly sexualized women you were obviously going to have a greater chance at being straight. But in a society where everything from kids,men,trannys are sexualized:scust:? You got like a 30 percent chance of being a fruitcup and a chester. Sexuality and phsycology must have some sort of connection with each other and we need more study so parents can know what not to do to prevent it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
There was more evidence against Michael than Kelly:dahell:? But not enough to convict either one.

Far as Cosby apparently that was the culture back then to get a woman loose. All you can do is apoligize for being apart of a ignorant culture that was in place at the time. But since none of these old cacs who was laughing it up at lynchings,or throwing things at Martin Luther King and black children trying to go to intergrated schools have apologized:sas1:.

Then again I guess raping women,jacking off in front of them,and coming on to little boys has been european culture for a long time too:sas2:

This is what black people in this country strive to be apart of?the white man you are proud to speak like because he sounds so civilized and non "ghetto". This is the white man black people want to dress like,and women are running to to escape the aggressive hyper masculine black man:martin:?

R Kelly had videos of his fukkery and married an underage broad. That nikka was EXTRA sloppy with his scumbaggery.

I just wonder if these non black cats will have their shyt pulled and removed like Cosby was