"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

concise

Veteran
Daps
open secret hollywood pedo doc is available for free on vimeo by the way:

it's by the same people who made the doc exposing the catholic church that won a bunch of awards. the only difference is the powers in hollywood blocked this one getting a wide release.

:jbhmm:

:hhh: at all these things.

Hologram

Rookie
Daps
ERbgWKd.jpg

Just gonna leave this in here

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
nikkas is still sleep :heh:

now let them softly release information to slowly readjust your reality without any hitch :flabbynsick:

i could have told you kevin spacey was a pedo, as a matter of fact, i have... he was flying to jeffrey epstein's (convicted trafficker/pedo and suspected mossad/cia) underage orgy island like (and possibly with iirc) bill and hillary clinton multiple times

only thing is they go lower than 14

as in, epstein's florida mansion had baby toys in it. right next to the dentist chairs and nitrous oxide.

it's all getting real now, huh?

but i'm just the delusional conspiracy theorist.. carry on

Last edited:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
nikkas is still sleep :heh:

now let them softly release information to slowly readjust your reality without any hitch :flabbynsick:

i could have told you kevin spacey was a pedo, as a matter of fact, i have... he was flying to jeffrey epstein's (convicted trafficker/pedo and suspected mossad/cia) underage orgy island like (and possibly with iirc) bill and hillary clinton multiple times

only thing is they go lower than 14

as in, epstein's florida mansion had baby toys in it. right next to the dentist chairs and nitrous oxide.

but i'm just the delusional conspiracy theorist. carry on with your short lived shock and disbelief.

it's all getting real now, huh?
TPTB dont give a fukk until their own politics is threatened. All these pedos were libs.

And the Clintons were neck deep in the shyt. :yeshrug: