Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere

1g6jyc.gif

Benefited

Banned
Daps
R Kelly had videos of his fukkery and married an underage broad. That nikka was EXTRA sloppy with his scumbaggery.

I just wonder if these non black cats will have their shyt pulled and removed like Cosby was

I forgot about the marriage,but lets just say Kells level of scumbaggery and Mikes are not equal:scust:. Age 15 is one thing,but Mike had 7 year olds calling him out,an alleged sex ring,and I remember somebody being able to describe his weird little penis. But with that said,they've both been found innocent of those crimes,if you are to believe anything the justice system has to say.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I forgot about the marriage,but lets just say Kells level of scumbaggery and Mikes are not equal:scust:. Age 15 is one thing,but Mike had 7 year olds calling him out,an alleged sex ring,and I remember somebody being able to describe his weird little penis. But with that said,they've both been found innocent of those crimes,if you are to believe anything the justice system has to say.

Wasn't the first MJ accusation an extortion attempt? For a dude that did as much for children worldwide and with the money he had, he was an easy target. Esp with cacs being the one accusing him. :mjpls:

I do agree that him having kid sleepovers and shyt as a grown dude shouldn't have gone down though. Definitely a no no. Don't care if he did nothing...I'd have to be there with my child.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Wasn't the first MJ accusation an extortion attempt? For a dude that did as much for children worldwide and with the money he had, he was an easy target. Esp with cacs being the one accusing him. :mjpls:

I do agree that him having kid sleepovers and shyt as a grown dude shouldn't have gone down though. Definitely a no no. Don't care if he did nothing...I'd have to be there with my child.

Your right,he was an easy target. That actually makes him far more sloppy than R Kelly. Kelly's biggest mistake was thinking legal documents would remain confidential,and leaving an innapropriate video tape in the VCR out in the open. Something I think we all have done back before we were blessed with laptops like the new generation:wow:

Had to sneak the video out of the VCR,and back into its original hiding place before whoever you stole it from found out. Not knowing as a kid they would probably be too ashamed to confront you about it lol.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Gay men are pedos this is not surprising:scust:

so there's never been a heterosexual pedo??? :ohhh:

I think sexuality is just complicated and the direction you go can be triggered by tramatic events,and just your enviornment as a whole,at least in some cases.

The fact people like to simply say "you were born that way" is silly,although possible. Not like we can't remember a time that they were asexual and not attracted to anything as kids though. I remember becoming attracted to women and girls as early as 4 or 5,well before I hit puberty,so we can't just say sexuality comes along with the light mustache or titis. Something must have triggered me before majority of my peers. I think it was being mooned by a couple of girls in kindergarten. The question on the flip would be,what had those girls acting out so sexual that young?

When society overly sexualized women you were obviously going to have a greater chance at being straight. But in a society where everything from kids,men,trannys are sexualized:scust:? You got like a 30 percent chance of being a fruitcup and a chester. Sexuality and phsycology must have some sort of connection with each other and we need more study so parents can know what not to do to prevent it.

you're wrong...i'm gay and me nor any of my closest friends have ever had "traumatic events" that shaped our sexuality...i even grew up in an environment where it was strongly looked down upon...yet, i knew at an early age that i was more attracted to men than women, even before sex became apart of the picture...most gay people i've met had that same experience...of course, i've met men who only realized later in life that they were gay, so there's no exact rules on who, what, when, or where when it comes to homosexuality...

i think the only real influence society has over sexuality is by shaming it and forcing people to hide their true feelings...everything else is innate...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Your right,he was an easy target. That actually makes him far more sloppy than R Kelly. Kelly's biggest mistake was thinking legal documents would remain confidential,and leaving an innapropriate video tape in the VCR out in the open. Something I think we all have done back before we were blessed with laptops like the new generation:wow:

Had to sneak the video out of the VCR,and back into its original hiding place before whoever you stole it from found out. Not knowing as a kid they would probably be too ashamed to confront you about it lol.

Talking to cats in Chicago who knew him back in the day....apparently he used to stalk middle school parking lots and shyt. :scust: