"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
100% plus the guy who sued singer 3 years ago didn't have the funds to see it through and he also had his own legal problems so the case got dropped.

anthony rapp on the otherhand is on a major show right now. that's why spacey didn't even fight it. dude probably been living in fear of which kid he harassed that went onto make it would talk about him for years. probably has had that statement typed up for years too.

sadly an ABCNews article already framing it like spacey made a heartfelt confession instead of spacey is a gross pedofile who runs in gross pedofile circles. basically anyone who is close friends with bryan singer and is gay is probably into little boys too. that's not me saying all gay people are pedos, it's me saying bryan singer is a known fukkin weirdo.

anothony rapp isn't broke and doesn't need the attention, nor is he lawyering up asking for spacey's money

that's how you know this shyt happened.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
there are more stories coming...:ohhh:

Kevin Spacey accused of 'assaulting reporter's loved one' | Daily Mail Online
45D3D7B100000578-5031097-image-a-1_1509360403521.jpg

45D4384700000578-5031097-image-a-10_1509363106134.jpg

45D4384C00000578-5031097-image-a-11_1509363107862.jpg

his career is pretty much over...he's pissed off the LGBT

45D40BB000000578-5031097-image-a-4_1509361221817.jpg

45D40BB400000578-5031097-image-a-5_1509361224618.jpg

Benefited

Banned
Daps
of course more research needs to be done, but you're gonna do better by actually talking to homosexuals than trying to psychoanalyze them from afar like people on the Coli love doing...

sexuality isn't a genetic deformity...the same way some nikkas like mayo, some hate it and some only like it on certain things, some nikkas like dikk, some hate it and some only like it sometimes...sexuality is a spectrum, not a binary...

i haven't met any man who decided to become gay because he just got tired of woman...it's usually something that was already there that they were suppressing...

I don't need to talk to people eating mayo up close and personal:scust:. And that analogy doesn't work,you don't have to like mayo to try mayo in the first place. Nobody is just out here trying dikk without being curious about dikk in some capacity at some point,which would make them gay.

What about people in jail,I believe being deprived of sex can also lead to chameleon like behavior and adaption. If sexuality is adaptive at all stages of life,then I think my point is proven.

We can pshycoanalyze from afar perfectly fine,it allows you to get the bigger picture and not personalize anything. No need to hear personal stories up close to see gays are all over the place. I do believe there are some people who will just try anything ranging from animals,kids,old ladies etc,now these people can't be helped with anything but a bullet.

You can't say its not a genetic deformity and say its innate at the same time:comeon:? At least we agree more research needs to be done,I don't trust homosexuals to be apart of the research as they seem to have an agenda to make homosexuality normal. They won't be honest enough for accuracy,better for researchers to let them tell their truths without them knowing they are being studied.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
open secret hollywood pedo doc is available for free on vimeo by the way:

it's by the same people who made the doc exposing the catholic church that won a bunch of awards. the only difference is the powers in hollywood blocked this one getting a wide release.

:jbhmm:

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
I don't need to talk to people eating mayo up close and personal:scust:. And that analogy doesn't work,you don't have to like mayo to try mayo in the first place. Nobody is just out here trying dikk without being curious about dikk in some capacity at some point,which would make them gay.

What about people in jail,I believe being deprived of sex can also lead to chameleon like behavior and adaption. If sexuality is adaptive at all stages of life,then I think my point is proven.

We can pshycoanalyze from afar perfectly fine,it allows you to get the bigger picture and not personalize anything. No need to hear personal stories up close to see gays are all over the place. I do believe there are some people who will just try anything ranging from animals,kids,old ladies etc,now these people can't be helped with anything but a bullet.

You can't say its not a genetic deformity and say its innate at the same time:comeon:? At least we agree more research needs to be done,I don't trust homosexuals to be apart of the research as they seem to have an agenda to make homosexuality normal. They won't be honest enough for accuracy,better for researchers to let them tell their truths without them knowing they are being studied.

the only somebody would try mayo is out of curiousity too...there's numerous stories of straight men wanting to get dome from another man cause they heard it was better than women and are curious about it...

just because some dude decided to fukk another man in jail because he was deprived doesn't make all sexuality adaptive...if it were, every man in jail would be fukking other men and we know that doesn't happen...

that psychoanalysis from afar shyt is what white people do when they spew all types of shyt about POC without never actually knowing one...of course you need gays to be apart of the research...of course gays are "all ver the place", we're not a monolith...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The justice system ignored what was going on in Hollywood, all because they wanted to nail Mike.....and they came up empty. The cac that blew the whistle long before, and everybody ignored him, speaks truth to that. The MJ stuff was nothing more than a shake down and witch hunt.

:stopitslime:

Feldman and Haim were destroyed by that system, but for all the names they gave up or implied, they NEVER named MJ, but spoke highly of him.

Everybody else thought it was funny to talk shyt about MJ in public. The two Coreys always had his back.

The two Coreys were brave, but it's no wonder they turned to drugs to numb the pain of being sexually abused and ignored.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Its too bad. I like Spacey, he's very private. He shouldn't be tossing 14 year olds on beds, though.

For him to do that, it was done to him.

I'm waiting for Spader, RDJ, and Lowe to speak up. Macchio, Bacon, Sutherland, that one nikka, Cruise.

If you were very pretty, and very male, you were probably passed around. If you were a young star then, but a rumored bisexual with drug problems now..... you're on my suspected victim list.