"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all sound shocked :gucci:

Demonic industry that has been defending demonic behavior for at least a half century or more. :usure:

More will come forward.

#HollywoodBoycott

This.............. all these twitter activist quick to call for boycotting some shyt. But you bring up boycotting hollywood they doing the juelz santana. All good to boycott an actor, but aint trying to boycott a system that supports sexual assaults and harrassment.

This is the point I was making during the whole boycott birth of a nation twitter wars.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nasty faggit messing with kids

hqdefault.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
This all these twitter activist quick to call for boycotting some shyt. But you bring up boycotting hollywood they doing the juelz santana. All good to boycott an actor, but aint trying to boycott a system that supports sexual assaults and harrassment.

This is the point I was making during the whole boycott birth of a nation twitter wars.

On point.

the shyt going on in Hollyweird is some literal, outright physical demonic shyt. not an ideological war of beliefs.

Literally a demonic, physical imposition on men, women and kids, in an abuse of power that renders folks traumatized.

And no one has called for a boycott yet? :dahell:

Yet white folks boycott the NFL when players take a knee for injustice.:stopitslime:
...those same white folk keep hearing about these Hollyweird situations and are on some... :manny: ... juelz santana explaining shyt.

Demonic world.

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Im loving this though,all these cacs who passed judgment on our black entertainers like Cosby,R Kelly,Michael Jackson based on unproven allegations,now will be forced to look in the mirror with many of their favorites.

I'm sure they will continue to be hypocrites as usual after they look in that mirror,but still:mjlol:

You want us to listen to Off The Wall,12 Play different. Won't allow us to watch the god damn Cosby show?Okay,now take off this House Of Cards show I don't watch:martin:. Take off all those Harvey Weinstein movies I probably don't care about. No more X-Men movies from Bryan SInger,take off everything Charlie Sheen has ever been in he is such a deviant.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Im loving this though,all these cacs who passed judgment on our black entertainers like Cosby,R Kelly,Michael Jackson based on unproven allegations,now will be forced to look in the mirror with many of their favorites.

I'm sure they will continue to be hypocrites as usual after they look in that mirror,but still:mjlol:

You want us to listen to Off The Wall,12 Play different. Won't allow us to watch the god damn Cosby show?Okay,now take off this House Of Cards show I don't watch:martin:. Take off all those Harvey Weinstein movies I probably don't care about. No more X-Men movies from Bryan SInger,take off everything Charlie Sheen has ever been in he is such a deviant.
Rourke caping for Weinstein while cussing down Cosby.

These cacs ain't slick. :mjlol:

Cosby dealing with some unknowns, while Weinstein dominating future stars. :wow:

Cosby had to slip em something, Weinstein so powerful all he had to do was tell them meet in my hotel, then everyone keeps quiet. :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Cosign.....except for R Kelly. That nikka :whoa:. fukk that pedo shyt.

Cosby admitted to slippin shyt to broads in drinks like it was normal. So none of Weinstein's shananigans are surprising. These cats think they are untouchable. I just love the fact that it's cacs and joos getting shyt on now too though for the same demonic shyt.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Low key the coli has been trying to link those two for a while :sas2:

But there is some correlation between kids who get molested and then as they reach teen years identifying as gay... :manny:

They won't admit they don't know what causes homosexuality,yet refuse to acknowledge pedophilia seems to be a trigger that can lead to homosexuality.

So it pedophilia can trigger so many of these cases that cause this homosexual defect to occur,why should we believe they are not connected?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I aint excusing the obvious bias but no grown man is gonna lie about being sexually assaulted by another man :yeshrug:
I'd say it's more painful for men to step forward as victims of sexual abuyse than women simply due to the stigma that manhood carries and how we tend to be very dismissive and unsupporting of one another, but hey, that's just me.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
They won't admit they don't know what causes homosexuality,yet refuse to acknowledge pedophilia seems to be a trigger that can lead to homosexuality.

So it pedophilia can trigger so many of these cases that cause this homosexual defect to occur,why should we believe they are not connected?

:jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both are rooted in a mental retardation