"Kevin Spacey made a sexual advance at me when I was 14" - Anthony Rapp

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Sheiiit that is why I stopped watching House of Cards once he went to frolic with his boys and spent the night at his old school that was a cringe fest.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Now I see why this gay rights movement is such a big deal. Remember, these are still white men, and their sexual preference doesn't make them any less white. They turned being gay into a civil rights issue, so not only are they at the front of the line anyway for being white, BUT now they want to jump ahead of all the straight white people too. Brilliant, and sinister.

:hhh:

It's becoming pretty clear, when it comes to the gay brigade, it's them first (and often them only). All that intersectionality is joke and is just an opportunistic venture because the want IN on the money and visibility surrounding ALL social justice issues. When non lgbt causes dont benefit them anymore and/or step on their toes, it's a wrap.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also why are folks shocked ABC running interference on this?

Folks got short memories. ABC and they cousin ESPN ignored Big Bens first rape allegation. Then once the second allegation happened they ignored the shyt for 2 to 3 days until folks called them out. Then ABC along with ESPN ran to report it like shyt was sweet and that they were never running interference for the league.

These the same 2 networks that jumped all on the Mike Vick, Tiger Woods, Kobe Bryant and ray rice incidents. Wasn't no what for the facts or lets just ignore that shyt.....nope they burned them brothas at the stake day one.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The series is over now.

No one wants that drama on set or in the industry. And its just too hot right now for all of that.

Its over.

The show is finished.

Just fire him
Cancel Blacklist which been unreedemable trash
And bring in James Spader