Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Aren't their like 10 times the amount of female content creators who's focus is on men?! Who's listening to them? And I guess the women calling in on this show are bots...Smh.

Yeah, focus on the disparaging comment instead of the well thought rational ones.

Kevin talk alot about women who do that shyt . Why focus on the bad energy ?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
See this thought process is the problem because women are apart of life to . Wether you good bad or indifferent in getting them is besides the point but personally accountability and responsibility shouldn't be any different when it comes to them .
I totally agree. Everyone especially ADULTS should be held accountable. But sometimes society coddle women way more just because. Us men just have to deal with it.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I said nothing about men hating women. I’m talking about a man who thinks it’s worth two hours of his day to watch one of these videos. The kind of men who say “single mothers deserve exploitation” like that poster up thread.
Venting on and on about the opposite sex reeks of bitterness.

Women aren’t watching these videos.
:mjlol:
No, women are all in his live chat and call-in. And like @Youseenmywork said I'm working out in the garage gym around the same time he goes live. Is everyone who hangs out at the bar for 2 hours to have a drink and watch other men play pro sports on TV a loser? Is everyone who spends 3 hours playing GTA5 online a basement dweller? The narrative that everyone who watches content you don't like is Red Pill Rage/Bitter is played out:coffee:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No, women are all in his live chat and call-in. And like @Youseenmywork said I'm working out in the garage gym around the same time he goes live. Is everyone who hangs out at the bar for 2 hours to have a drink and watch other men play pro sports on TV a loser? Is everyone who spends 3 hours playing GTA5 online a basement dweller? The narrative that everyone who watches content you don't like is Red Pill Rage/Bitter is played out:coffee:

lol yall gotta ignore these lames. They only come in these threads because hit dogs holler. Like if cats are making pokemon or anime threads im not all in there like “yall lame”, i stay out cause i dont care about the topic

Daps

In other words you my spend two hrs doing something we may think is dumb ...but since Kevin getting the shine nikkas in the thread is wildin :mjlol:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said nothing about men hating women. I’m talking about a man who thinks it’s worth two hours of his day to watch one of these videos. The kind of men who say “single mothers deserve exploitation” like that poster up thread.
Venting on and on about the opposite sex reeks of bitterness.

Women aren’t watching these videos.
:mjlol:
But women watch videos with simps bashing other men :mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This maybe true but its us men that's the fault of that. Can't blame women if we put undeserving women on a pedestal and that men regardless of status, would fuk anything.

*i didn’t watch the clip(I don’t watch YouTube gurus) so I don’t know what was said.
But I’ve always said a lot of men do put women on pedestals. And offline you’d be surprise at how many Brehs are simps—I only ever see the hoh from Brehs on here.

Really everyone just needs to know their lane—and get in where they fit in.

I went to a sinbad show back in December with a group of like 15 of us(men and women) and he had us all cracking up laughing, because he was talking about the dynamics between men and women and he was dropping gems ngaf, and it was funny asf.