Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Incels or bitter men who have contempt for women
:yeshrug:

You can have all the standards you want in the world. You don’t have to date a woman that doesn’t fit your type of meet your standards. But the anger and contempt these dudes feel for complete strangers is not normal. It’s not normal to spend 2 hours out of your day to listen to this guy clown random women.

There’s no difference between this and women who like to listen to videos about how men ain’t shyt.

If you think this why most men watch Kevin is to listen to men "shyt" on women you don't get it . That's not it the reason I listen to Kevin is so women can hear how delusional other women are in their expectations and to hear a man's break it down and to hear what most men here when women speak. It's normal for me to spend 1:30 in the weight room with head phones on or when I'm driving . Women's go to has to stop being that men hate women or y'all have contempt for women naw ...every man anit an "extremist" when it comes to women . Some nikkas just like to get they shyt off to .

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Why not them shyts are the truth and most don't have them so chances are you and someone else won't have the same stuff on. Not that it matters but it has happened before.
Nah you aren't lying. I just have way to many bottles of designers to pull the trigger on those. I usually get decants of niche because I don't wear them often.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you think this why most men watch Kevin is to listen to men "shyt" on women you don't get it . That's not it the reason I listen to Kevin is so women can hear how delusional other women are in their expectations and to hear a man's break it down and to hear what most men here when women speak. It normal for me to spend 1:30 in the weight room with head phones on or when I'm driving . Women's go to has stop being that men hate women or y'all have contempt for women naw ...every man anit an "extremist" when it comes to women . Some nikkas just like to get they shyt off to .
You know , breh?

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all gotta get off that regular store stuff and come to the next level. Man cop you some amouage lyric and clive Christian No1. Everytime I wear them complements like crazy. If you're into sweeter smelling stuff esp in the summer time Byredo pulp will get you complements. The fragrances you mentioned are cool but I like getting things less people will wear.

Yea thats why I went with Caswell-Massey. I didn't think a lot of people knew about it.

What are these joints though?:ohhh:

Daps
You know , breh?

Naw but he is apart of the black manosphere on YouTube. He has stated many times it not make anyone male or female look bad . It to help them the best way and upgrade . He actually has a "mixer" on facebook were he hooks up high value men and women together. He just anit with no bullshyt .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea thats why I went with Caswell-Massey. I didn't think a lot of people knew about it.

What are these joints though?:ohhh:
Some more niche fragrance that will get crazy compliments and you don't have to worry about most having them. Try out one of those sample sites first but I'm telling you they both are nice man.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
If you think this why most men watch Kevin is to listen to men "shyt" on women you don't get it . That's not it the reason I listen to Kevin is so women can hear how delusional other women are in their expectations and to hear a man's break it down and to hear what most men here when women speak. It normal for me to spend 1:30 in the weight room with head phones on or when I'm driving . Women's go to has stop being that men hate women or y'all have contempt for women naw ...every man anit an "extremist" when it comes to women . Some nikkas just like to get they shyt off to .
I said nothing about men hating women. I’m talking about a man who thinks it’s worth two hours of his day to watch one of these videos. The kind of men who say “single mothers deserve exploitation” like that poster up thread.
Venting on and on about the opposite sex reeks of bitterness.

Women aren’t watching these videos.
:mjlol:

Daps
I said nothing about men hating women. I’m talking about a man who thinks it’s worth two hours of his day to watch one of these videos. The kind of men who say “single mothers deserve exploitation” like that poster up thread.

Women aren’t watching these videos.
:mjlol:

More women are watching that what you think ...his chat room be full of women way more than men