Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I remember one time I was in the chat of either BGS show or Angryman show ...and somehow we got on the topic of not going threw your girls phone . We was trying to school a young nikka right . This nikka was like " yeah yall right I might have to get rid of my girl I went to he text inbox and started typing in words ...worst mistake I've ever made"

All the older nikkas was in that bytch crying :mjlol::lolbron::russ::laff:. If you ever just type some shyt in to the text box Mann the shyt that be coming up on some of these chics phone :mjlol::lolbron::russ::gucci::mjtf:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The man in the video is the complete opposite from Derrick Jaxn who finessin women pockets telling them what they want to hear. :obama:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
*i didn’t watch the clip(I don’t watch YouTube gurus) so I don’t know what was said.
But I’ve always said a lot of men do put women on pedestals. And offline you’d be surprise at how many Brehs are simps—I only ever see the hoh from Brehs on here.

Really everyone just needs to know their lane—and get in where they fit in.

I went to a sinbad show back in December with a group of like 15 of us(men and women) and he had us all cracking up laughing, because he was talking about the dynamics between men and women and he was dropping gems ngaf, and it was funny asf.

How would you say this has effected the other brehs who more on the genuine side?...:jbhmm:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
How would you say this has effected the other brehs who more on the genuine side?...:jbhmm:
Imo I think guys like that aren't doing bad out here if they talk to girls that are not big into being socialites and seen. Those are women that are genuinely understandable and have 3-dimensional thinking. The type of girls who guys put on a pedestal are gonna present themselves in away to grow that kind of desire into most men they meet so she's going to be more of a challenge to deal with (which someone genuine is not going to bother dealing with after w few times).

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think these women enjoy hearing what he has to say. They are calling him up while he gives them their reality and some are giggling on calls while he's doing it. :picard: These women are also donating him 100's on his live streams. Unbelievable.

Honesty is the best policy :manny:

It may piss off a lot of people, but they will respect you even harder in the end.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Simp as nikkas ...

The problem with dudes like him, is that they think that giving 1% or 2% of the actual game, is enough for the average simp male to navigate the game properly. While at the same time, these scamming heaux are giving 100% of the game to other "kind" women FOR FREE.

These dudes who have the solutions to everything, need to know that giving 1% of game isnt enough, and they need to give 100% game FOR FEEE if the male population has a shot of winning the war against scamming Cardi B type of hoes and feminism in general. The few brehs that have 100% game, need to stop charging money on some PUA shyt, where very few guys can afford, because that is not an effective strategy against winning the war on heterosexual males.

Daps
The problem with dudes like him, is that they think that giving 1% or 2% of the actual game, is enough for the average simp male to navigate the game properly. While at the same time, these scamming heaux are giving 100% of the game to other "kind" women FOR FREE.

These dudes who have the solutions to everything, need to know that giving 1% of game isnt enough, and they need to give 100% game FOR FEEE if the male population has a shot of winning the war against scamming Cardi B type of hoes and feminism in general. The few brehs that have 100% game, need to stop charging money on some PUA shyt, where very few guys can afford, because that is not an effective strategy against winning the war on heterosexual males.

:ehh::jbhmm:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I recognized him. He's the cologne guy :russ:

I see he switched lanes to get those views/cash up:sas2:
Yep. It's a nice hustle especially these days with the economy collapsing. Chicks are looking for a meal ticket rather than struggle financially.

Just last year he was all about fashion, fragrance and style. But this new hustle of telling chicks the stone Cold truth is way more lucrative.

I wish he would go back to talking about picking up women.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
what do you mean? Are you asking how men that are genuinely/naturally simps, fare these days?

basically non-simps, brehs who are genuine and not trying to ultimately trick, run game or manipulate.....

Imo I think guys like that aren't doing bad out here if they talk to girls that are not big into being socialites and seen. Those are women that are genuinely understandable and have 3-dimensional thinking. The type of girls who guys put on a pedestal are gonna present themselves in away to grow that kind of desire into most men they meet so she's going to be more of a challenge to deal with (which someone genuine is not going to bother dealing with after w few times).

This is spot on and aligns with my thinking....the low key down earth are my type and they have a better barometer and feel for phoniness so you can work with them....I have always believed you shouldn't worry about outsiders and get in where you fit in....but when brehs say the simps have fukked up the game I get it now, just from the aura of skepticism it has created and the amount of pushback it has created when trying to properly approach and vet a women....its not exclusive to one group either cause i see and hear it all over.....