Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
why does the coli gravitate to these type of people
Incels or bitter men who have contempt for women
:yeshrug:

You can have all the standards you want in the world. You don’t have to date a woman that doesn’t fit your type of meet your standards. But the anger and contempt these dudes feel for complete strangers is not normal. It’s not normal to spend 2 hours out of your day to listen to this guy clown random women.

There’s no difference between this and women who like to listen to videos about how men ain’t shyt.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Incels or bitter men who have contempt for women
:yeshrug:

You can have all the standards you want in the world. You don’t have to date a woman that doesn’t fit your type of meet your standards. But the anger and contempt these dudes feel for complete strangers is not normal. It’s not normal to spend 2 hours out of your day to listen to this guy clown random women.

There’s no difference between this and women who like to listen to videos about how men ain’t shyt.
I think there is some truth to this but like another poster said not everybody is that. I think like most things its just the vocal minority that makes it bad for everything just like the lame chicks that love that men ain't shyt crack.

Daps
Don't misconstrue enjoying a portion of someone's content as "following" them. I don't know why so many deal with absolutes on here. Me, I like the needed honesty he's giving these women, most of whom are shooting out of their range. A single mother w 3 kids in the P's was shocked that she wouldn't be in the running for a 6 figure nikka. You can't make this shyt up! So no I ain't watching for dating or life advice from this cat, it's a peep into the psyche of delusional BW.

Talk to'em ...I don't even watch dude like that . I like BGS and Angryman personally. I like what he doing thoe cause women sit back and think we as men be making this shyt up . You see what nikka and some females did came right in this thread and started juelzing . Women fell "entitled" to a bunch of shyt that they don't qualify for .

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This nikka videos been popping up on my youtube timeline a bit too much. I dont even follow dude.

the coli has a trackers/cookie placements in their youtube threads, becasiclly if you enter any thread with a youtube link or click on the video that channel will show up on your youtube timeine, same shyt happens to me,, i was like wtf

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikka

look at your post count and look at mine

nikka loggin on at 7 in the morning giddy cause a 42 year old former fat bytch got told shes a 42 year old former fat bytch :mjlol:

edit: and vapin in his profile picture :mjlol: :dead: hookah bytch
Im smoking hookah in a bytch's condo elevator:lolbron:...........

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea I know about the Acqua di Gio and Tom Ford. I got started on my cologne kit by getting a sampler set for men from Sephora then got into Scentbird.

Some absolute gems in there. My favorite joint is Caswell-Massey Centuries Almond.
Y'all gotta get off that regular store stuff and come to the next level. Man cop you some amouage lyric and clive Christian No1. Everytime I wear them complements like crazy. If you're into sweeter smelling stuff esp in the summer time Byredo pulp will get you complements. The fragrances you mentioned are cool but I like getting things less people will wear.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Y'all gotta get off that regular store stuff and come to the next level. Man cop you some amouage lyric and clive Christian No1. Everytime I wear them complements like crazy. If you're into sweeter smelling stuff esp in the summer time Byredo pulp will get you complements. The fragrances you mentioned are cool but I like getting things less people will wear.
You're correct on this. I'm not pulling the trigger on a whole bottle of them shyts.