Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
True very true....but we can't just blame simps. Even the "high value" men or "alpha" men cause problems cuz a lot of them damage women and fill their heads up only to pump and dump them and those men got women thinking all us men ain't shyt. The high value men can cause problems for men too just like simps can.

This is true. A lot of women never find their real lane because they have managed to get fukked by a man above their level at some point.

So, it confuses them. They think that’s the level of man they can realistically get to wife them up.

Which is usually not the case.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The pandemic out this shyt into overdrive. That I don’t need no man and I’m independent shyt hit harder. A lot of women were one lonely. It’s going to be like this(pandemic) for the next 2 years. All that shyt with vacations, brunch and random food outings killing their time is over. It’s in their nature to nest, I don’t know why they think they could move around like dudes. Some women can do it but the majority, no.

If the second wave is bad and forces a lockdown during the winter, it’s going to cause a lot of mental issues in people. Especially women.

Daps
The pandemic out this shyt into overdrive. That I don’t need no man and I’m independent shyt hit harder. A lot of women were one lonely. It’s going to be like this(pandemic) for the next 2 years. All that shyt with vacations, brunch and random food outings killing their time is over. It’s in their nature to nest, I don’t know why they think they could move around like dudes. Some women can do it but the majority, no.

Cot damn don't hurt'em :wow:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All that shyt with vacations, brunch and random food outings killing their time is over.

They’ll still be able to do some of those things. But, with most things only being open to limited capacity, they will not get the same attention high that they are used to when places were open at full capacity.

For example, they are used to meeting up for brunch with 5-6 of their girls at one table. And only a few feet away, there’s another table with 5-6 other women. Dressing up and looking cute would be an attention high, as they position themselves to stand out amongst all those other women. With social distancing forcing distance between tables and limits on group size, it kills the competitive aspect inherent in brunch.

So, expect to see a lot more of these “challenges” on social media in which women post pics to compete for attention. They need that high.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Don't misconstrue enjoying a portion of someone's content as "following" them. I don't know why so many deal with absolutes on here. Me, I like the needed honesty he's giving these women, most of whom are shooting out of their range. A single mother w 3 kids in the P's was shocked that she wouldn't be in the running for a 6 figure nikka. You can't make this shyt up! So no I ain't watching for dating or life advice from this cat, it's a peep into the psyche of delusional BW.
That’s what it really is. Cats are playing stupid. nikkas either straight up caping or on some I knew that already.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
NTfjf8M.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I listed to some of his videos before. Cant listen to the entire length because they are WAY too long. I think he needs to streamline this shyt and reduce some of thosr long tedious videos to less than 30 min like that Lacario dude.

Anyway, bruh does come off as arrogant and condescending to these callers, even the male caller. Some on here think he has some bitterness and animosity towards women. At first I did, but I noticed he was the same way towards the male caller. I think he just a arrogant man who isn't about BS. He just needs to watch how he comes across. And all that talk about a woman's weight....yes we all need to be healthier but lets not act like there aren't tons of fat people out here. Plus some big women and big men do pretty good attracting folks.

Dude also appears to be a kappa. Some (not all) kappas dress like him and have that arrogant vibe. I don't think he gay but its the conceit and attire that got y'all thinking that.

I do think he is fair and not too biased when it comes to men and women. He just a lil to real with it and don't have no filter on his mouth.
Why do y'all keep using this attire and conceit to say he's not gay when that isn't why dudes saying he giving off that vibe? Y'all try them tricks on some next dude because attire and conceit alone ain't never had nobody saying dudes are gay stop it. Its a lot of cats that dress like him and they ain't never been alleged to be on some zesty stuff. Dude got them gay cologne seller vibes. It doesn't mean he is or I even care if he is but it isn't no lazy ass how he dressed like a lot of dudes don't dress like that and aren't folks thinking their gay. I do think he said he was a kappa before.

I do agree dude should cut his videos down more though. He should maybe do some with just the calls and some with just him talking about whatever the topic of the show is.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
They’ll still be able to do some of those things. But, with most things only being open to limited capacity, they will not get the same attention high that they are used to when places were open at full capacity.

For example, they are used to meeting up for brunch with 5-6 of their girls at one table. And only a few feet away, there’s another table with 5-6 other women. Dressing up and looking cute would be an attention high, as they position themselves to stand out amongst all those other women. With social distancing forcing distance between tables and limits on group size, it kills the competitive aspect inherent in brunch.

So, expect to see a lot more of these “challenges” on social media in which women post pics to compete for attention. They need that high.

nikkas writin philisophies about women at brunch at 8 in the morning :mjlol:

these bytches definitely got yall pressed, even during quarantine :dead:

Dude also appears to be a kappa.

oh that nikka definitely gay then :mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
why does the coli gravitate to these type of people
The answer is the same for anything they see someone they want to be like. If you saw most of these people IRL you'd see that real quick. Same way they like a Jason Black and Tariq for keeping it real in a way they can only dream of or play act on here.