Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I do not think "alpha" or "high value" men cause problems. Because some women some do not understand that just because a higher end man will sleep with her that does not mean she can get one to seriously date/marry her. They will put up with so much stuff from these men because they want that money and lifestyle, knowing that they would not ever suffer that from an average man. But when they do not get it, they want to blame it on all men instead of themselves. They could of found a nice average to above average man to be with but that these days is considered "settling" so they do not.
Maybe I should've said playas instead of high value but yes those men can damage and "sell dreams" which in turns can damage a woman mentally and emotionally. A lot of those types don't always keep it 100 with those lower level women they get with.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
That must be what most men on here can attain or only have a shot for.
If you watch most of his recent videos, they are pretty redundant. For the most part, Kevin likes to deal in reality, which most men can appreciate. Much of his recommendations and solutions to his callers are based on his overarching assumptions and obviously upselling his services. It’s entertaining if you like hearing misery, which explains why this video went viral. His formula consists of asking several basic questions while subsequently placing those callers in a “bucket” based on their responses.

To me, Kevin is no different than the person who asks you “what do you do for a living” upon meeting to gauge how much respect he will give to you. Life in itself is very nuanced. Nothing happens in a vacuum. Human beings are the most complex species to ever grace the planet we call Earth. As I have gotten older, I tend to be a bit more conservative in my views but have grown increasingly compassionate towards those who are severely flawed in comparison to others.

I also made the observation that Kevin rarely discusses his personal life, therefore I am always skeptical of those giving advice to others without personal reference or professional study credentials. Being divorced twice, his viewers like myself, realize that he too has flaws in his character in addition to judgment of character...As an older man who is experienced in dealing with women, he should know that most of what he discusses is basic Female nature. They are born that way and will die that way.

With all that said, be very mindful of what you consume On you tube. Learn how to separate the wheat from the chaff and the fish from the bones.

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Or maybe she's just not very social or she's shy
:mjlol: You in this thread doing all kinds of mental gymnastics shorty. Dude show is a for a particular group of men(he says it) The callers know that. If they wanted a regular everyday brother they wouldn’t have to call that show. And even at 42 the regular dude still has more options than she does.

Daps
Its cuz we men. People don't care about how we feel, think, etc. We are always told to man up, get better, etc. That's just life.

See this thought process is the problem because women are apart of life to . Wether you good bad or indifferent in getting them is besides the point but personally accountability and responsibility shouldn't be any different when it comes to them .

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You in this thread doing all kinds of mental gymnastics shorty. Dude show is a for a particular group of men(he says it) The callers know that. If they wanted a regular everyday brother they wouldn’t have to call that show. And even at 42 the regular dude still has more options than she does.
People are like “I’m sure she can find a normal good guy with a job”, but if that’s what she wanted she could easily get it without calling a talk show. She wants a high value male otherwise she would not been single for 8 years

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This shows you how bad some women crave attention lining up to call in to this guy to get dissed
The pandemic put this shyt into overdrive. That I don’t need no man and I’m independent shyt hit harder. A lot of women were lonely. It’s going to be like this(pandemic) for the next 2 years. All that shyt with vacations, brunch and random food outings killing their time is over. It’s in their nature to nest, I don’t know why they think they could move around like dudes. Some women can do it but the majority, no.

Last edited:

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't misconstrue enjoying a portion of someone's content as "following" them. I don't know why so many deal with absolutes on here. Me, I like the needed honesty he's giving these women, most of whom are shooting out of their range. A single mother w 3 kids in the P's was shocked that she wouldn't be in the running for a 6 figure nikka. You can't make this shyt up! So no I ain't watching for dating or life advice from this cat, it's a peep into the psyche of delusional BW.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And yet she still has options