Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I listed to some of his videos before. Cant listen to the entire length because they are WAY too long. I think he needs to streamline this shyt and reduce some of thosr long tedious videos to less than 30 min like that Lacario dude.

Anyway, bruh does come off as arrogant and condescending to these callers, even the male caller. Some on here think he has some bitterness and animosity towards women. At first I did, but I noticed he was the same way towards the male caller. I think he just a arrogant man who isn't about BS. He just needs to watch how he comes across. And all that talk about a woman's weight....yes we all need to be healthier but lets not act like there aren't tons of fat people out here. Plus some big women and big men do pretty good attracting folks.

Dude also appears to be a kappa. Some (not all) kappas dress like him and have that arrogant vibe. I don't think he gay but its the conceit and attire that got y'all thinking that.

I do think he is fair and not too biased when it comes to men and women. He just a lil to real with it and don't have no filter on his mouth.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Simps don’t understand how much they hurt all men

it’s like Walmart everybody complaining how they destroy the community but then still Go there to shop for the cheap shyt
True very true....but we can't just blame simps. Even the "high value" men or "alpha" men cause problems cuz a lot of them damage women and fill their heads up only to pump and dump them and those men got women thinking all us men ain't shyt. The high value men can cause problems for men too just like simps can.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
full
Wtf is this?:russ:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Fam I'm 36 I've been hear since the crack era how and why black men NEED to do better . The minute the tables are turned and you ask a women "hey what can you do better " ? Everybody looses they dam minds . Society as whole is very comfortable telling men how much we anit shyt .... personally I don't get .
Its cuz we men. People don't care about how we feel, think, etc. We are always told to man up, get better, etc. That's just life.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I listed to some of his videos before. Cant listen to the entire length because they are WAY too long. I think he needs to streamline this shyt and reduce some of thosr long tedious videos to less than 30 min like that Lacario dude.

Anyway, bruh does come off as arrogant and condescending to these callers, even the male caller. Some on here think he has some bitterness and animosity towards women. At first I did, but I noticed he was the same way towards the male caller. I think he just a arrogant man who isn't about BS. He just needs to watch how he comes across. And all that talk about a woman's weight....yes we all need to be healthier but lets not act like there aren't tons of fat people out here. Plus some big women and big men do pretty good attracting folks.

Dude also appears to be a kappa. Some (not all) kappas dress like him and have that arrogant vibe. I don't think he gay but its the conceit and attire that got y'all thinking that.

I do think he is fair and not too biased when it comes to men and women. He just a lil to real with it and don't have no filter on his mouth.
Yes, Kevins arrogant, part of it is obviously for show like Jason Black does.

My other guess is it also has to do with him having to start over after 2 divorces and going back to working entry-level service jobs in his late 30's/early 40's before his businesses took off, so now he feels like hes back on top.

And he is equally harsh on black men, all of 2018 up to early 2020 he was talking about how black men need to change their wardrobe, get married for professional reasons, cut their long hair (I've had locs for 8 years now), and be making 6-figures by mid-30's or you're a broke boy. Of course those videos almost never got posted over here even though alot of the Coli claims to be 6-Certs 6-Figure Gang, only videos where he goes in on the women:jbhmm:

Hes nowhere near perfect, but he is far more skilled because he can break down the root of these callers problem versus people like Steve Harvey who mold a bad situation into what they want to hear.

This is going to be a very interesting decade as guys like him, AMS, and Red Pill dating coaches get subscriber counts in the millions and surpass Derrick Jaxn and other female-pandering outlets.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
instead of telling her she had no hope , he should have told her to lower her expectations.
To also meet a guy with kids, average job and average body. A lot of divorced people remarried
or have meaningful relationships.

Ps: I wouldnt want to be married 10 years to someone whose only a housewife.
That could have work in the 90s but not anymore.

Edit: I listened for like 10 minutes....did she at any point said what kind of man she's looking for?
he cut her off every time she would speak.
That's another thing along with his arrogance. He would cut u off so damn quick. That's an annoying quality.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think his channel is picking up because he says things that we as men think but don’t really say. Like when women have these single and 30+ shows and some overweight woman says “there’s no good men” or “men can’t handle her” the Kevin voice pops in our heads like “ yeah cause you built like a walrus” but you know the type of smoke you’d get if you would actually say that so you fall back. Lol

not at all.
I did not become a lothario by not telling the truth.
the thing is,...i became a lothario by telling the truth.
the first truth of all is.
you can't coach a wingman.
especially a female wingman.
if you do.
you too emo, and you yourself have fallen victim.
to the very unsaid thing.
That you trying to coach a wingman up on.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True very true....but we can't just blame simps. Even the "high value" men or "alpha" men cause problems cuz a lot of them damage women and fill their heads up only to pump and dump them and those men got women thinking all us men ain't shyt. The high value men can cause problems for men too just like simps can.

verbiage like high value.
automatically eliminates that person, from being of value.
As they have invested in qualities that are verbiage based around capital.
I know all about capital.
Plus not to invest in people who are affected with miser-ism.
they live in misery.

Its cuz we men. People don't care about how we feel, think, etc. We are always told to man up, get better, etc. That's just life.

that comes from the corrosive ideal of the udc based education in the us. Where now matriarchy runs and rivals patriarchy in a white misappropriate caste.
where man and women have equal rights in general verbiage or common ideal.
except on paper, in power and in the government structure.
the original man, is not taken into consideration in basic premise and verbiage.
so the basic rule, and ideal of people being treated equally.
will never trickle to any human being man, or wo-man of any kind.

art barr

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
instead of telling her she had no hope , he should have told her to lower her expectations.
To also meet a guy with kids, average job and average body. A lot of divorced people remarried
or have meaningful relationships.

Ps: I wouldnt want to be married 10 years to someone whose only a housewife.
That could have work in the 90s but not anymore.

Edit: I listened for like 10 minutes....did she at any point said what kind of man she's looking for?
he cut her off every time she would speak.

He has told other women to lower their expectations before but she needs to get her weight in check first, for health reasons before finding a man. In the eight years she has been divorced by her own admission she could not find a man, so whoever she is looking for does not want her. Even in her state i am sure somebody has had to approach her but she was not feeling it. I believe she would have to find a overweight and/or below average looking man that makes at least what she does, which is peanuts and most likely has children. That is probably unappealing to her but that is the situation she is in.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

I do not think "alpha" or "high value" men cause problems. Because some women some do not understand that just because a higher end man will sleep with her that does not mean she can get one to seriously date/marry her. They will put up with so much stuff from these men because they want that money and lifestyle, knowing that they would not ever suffer that from an average man. But when they do not get it, they want to blame it on all men instead of themselves. They could of found a nice average to above average man to be with but that these days is considered "settling" so they do not.

Last edited: