Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she's 42 with children and the first thing he yells out is "There is no hope for you."

:deadmanny:

Breh needs to take a break if this the best he has.
So women can laugh at the absurdity of this video and nobody says anything.

Yet when men here laugh at the same video we get called all kinds of incels and we hate our momma.
:wtf:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she's 42 with children and the first thing he yells out is "There is no hope for you."

:deadmanny:

Breh needs to take a break if this the best he has.

I think he’s saying that on the midst of her getting with a high value man. Not saying it can’t happen. But she would really need to put a lot of effort in her appearence for it to happen. Now if we talking and average man who works a 9 - 5 and has kids it’s definitely doable.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Is this really that hard to find that she needs to call in for dating advice? I suspect like a lot of his women callers that she over values her standing in the dating market. Like Beyonce from Cleveland.

I seen that episode. Shorty was delusional as hell putting herself on the same level as Beyonce. :mjlol:

Shorty looked like a dusty 5

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another chick got that work calling in like she had no home training. Only to get bodied.
giphy.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I had to subscribe to the channel after checking that video. It be the fattest, sloppiest, black women that get gassed up on Instagram and actually think they deserve a pro ball player but haven't been able to touch their toes in years.
This maybe true but its us men that's the fault of that. Can't blame women if we put undeserving women on a pedestal and that men regardless of status, would fuk anything.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
This maybe true but its us men that's the fault of that. Can't blame women if we put undeserving women on a pedestal and that men regardless of status, would fuk anything.
Simps don’t understand how much they hurt all men

it’s like Walmart everybody complaining how they destroy the community but then still Go there to shop for the cheap shyt