Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
She can be as fat as she wants, have a kid and still get a man with a job
Again she is most likely not going to want any man who would be willing to get with her given her situation and attitude. And do you mean getting a long term relationship or short term dikk, because they are two different things.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I think his channel is picking up because he says things that we as men think but don’t really say. Like when women have these single and 30+ shows and some overweight woman says “there’s no good men” or “men can’t handle her” the Kevin voice pops in our heads like “ yeah cause you built like a walrus” but you know the type of smoke you’d get if you would actually say that so you fall back. Lol

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I think his channel is picking up because he says things that we as men think but don’t really say. Like when women have these single and 30+ shows and some overweight woman says “there’s no good men” or “men can’t handle her” the Kevin voice pops in our heads like “ yeah cause you built like a walrus” but you know the type of smoke you’d get if you would actually say that so you fall back. Lol
Who don't say these things? Same way I clown these lames like the man of 3000 books that I guarantee don't get nooooo bytches. I do the same to these silly ass chicks esp the colorism crybaby types.

Daps

I call it the Patrice factor . Patrice was the type of guy were if you wasn't going to be honest with him ....you might as well not have a conversation because if he caught you in a lie he would rip you to shreds. He felt like you was playing with his intelligence by lying as a women instead of being honest . When you honest you know who actually want to help you or sell you a dream .

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The ironic thing is Kevin is the least of the real truth tellers on the Manosphere.

Go listen to David Carroll, Thinking Man's Templar or Black Ram and get back to me.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: these little degrees be going to some of these chicks head, 65k after taxes is about or around his pay,,,,, both of those incomes combined ,they could buy a FAT House .

Exactly shyt be cracking me up. To a really rich person she look and sound foolish. After taxes she making about $48,000 or $4,000 a month. After taxes he making about $36,000 or $3,000 a month. She acting saddity over $1,000 :lolbron: I could see if she was bringing home an extra $50,000 NET each year...then she would have a point. But she not. Shorty in the same tax bracket as him.