Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She said she wants someone who consistantly works. :deadmanny: I guess that is asking too much now a days.lol

Is this really that hard to find that she needs to call in for dating advice? I suspect like a lot of his women callers that she over values her standing in the dating market. Like Beyonce from Cleveland.

invalid

Banned
Daps
This nikka is too sassy for me to watch. Reminds me of one of my sassy uncles, and I got zero tolerance for that nikka.

Daps
She said she's 42 with children and the first thing he yells out is "There is no hope for you."

:deadmanny:

Breh needs to take a break if this the best he has.

Listen to the whole thing from that point of the 42 yr old caller it get better ...he actually give the next caller some good advice cause she is 20yr old and wants to know the best approach to get into the dating game. 42yr old women need to be realistic with herself .

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve listened to his show for a minute. I think he’s losing patience because many women call in and never answer direct questions. Like he will ask basic questions and the women will go for 5 minutes of talking around a point. He was very patient and I’m slowly starting to see him get worn down by the juelzing.

Theres a lot of average women out here with delusional expectations. That don’t put in any work to improve themselves and think if they show up they will get their Russell Wilson.

I’m sure you’ve met or had coworkers like women who call in this show. A lot of men are average but usually life and dating tells them the truth far more often then women because of the media, dating apps, and Steve Harvey.

This post is spot on.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Listen to the whole thing from that point of the 42 yr old caller it get better ...he actually give the next caller some good advice cause she is 20yr old and wants to know the best approach to get into the dating game. 42yr old women need to be realistic with herself .

come on now :beli:

I think you're speaking to how you want it to be rather than how it is. Fat women get love to Craig