Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
My pet peeve on here is when people say getting women is not the be all end all , but the first insult that comes out is you an incel I bet you get no women
:mindblown:

Yep, ain't that some shyt? These p*ssy hound undercover simp dudes, always use the barometer of getting bytches as the pinnacle of your existence, but at the same time, say that they chase money over hoes. :mjlol:

And yeah, getting the attention of an above average looking woman with a nice body is not hard. Not for me, at least. :unimpressed:

Such a confusing logic.

Daps
If somebody was smart they would come up with a kelly's blue book on women's value on the market ...maybe it would stop the simpin :lolbron::mjgrin:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Idk what she is looking for. I couldn't hear her over the man in the video telling her that no one will ever want her.

To be fair she did not say exactly what she wanted, but she was divorced for 8 years and by her own admission had no long term relationship during that time. She left a man that was taking care out the house, kids and i overlooked the fact that he did not make as much as she wanted, not that he was unemployed. 42, overweight and two kids is going to force her to lower her standards to get a man that will most likely be worse than the man she divorced.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
He said she had a better situation with her husband than she does now. Again, idk how true that is because he barely let her speak.

I’ve listened to his show for a minute. I think he’s losing patience because many women call in and never answer direct questions. Like he will ask basic questions and the women will go for 5 minutes of talking around a point. He was very patient and I’m slowly starting to see him get worn down by the juelzing.

Theres a lot of average women out here with delusional expectations. That don’t put in any work to improve themselves and think if they show up they will get their Russell Wilson.

I’m sure you’ve met or had coworkers like women who call in this show. A lot of men are average but usually life and dating tells them the truth far more often then women because of the media, dating apps, and Steve Harvey.

Daps
I’ve listened to his show for a minute. I think he’s losing patience because many women call in and never answer direct questions. Like he will ask basic questions and the women will go for 5 minutes of talking around a point. He was very patient and I’m slowly starting to see him get worn down by the juelzing.

Theres a lot of average women out here with delusional expectations. That don’t put in any work to improve themselves and think if they show up they will get their Russell Wilson.

I’m sure you’ve met or had coworkers like women who call in this show. A lot of men are average but usually life and dating tells them the truth far more often then women because of the media, dating apps, and Steve Harvey.

Women usually for the most part don't like direct questions they like to tap dance in conversations. You tell if they are going to start juelzing after he ask for the height , weight , dress size :mjgrin:. I can pin point it. Women tell themselves lies first and then try to get the world to believe it ...kevin just anit the one like Patrice and even Cory Holcomb

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
To be fair she did not say exactly what she wanted, but she was divorced for 8 years and by her own admission had no long term relationship during that time. She left a man that was taking care out the house, kids and i overlooked the fact that he did not make as much as she wanted, not that he was unemployed. 42, overweight and two kids is going to force her to lower her standards to get a man that will most likely be worse than the man she divorced.

Her children are grown and all she wants is a man with a job. She can find that.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:mjlol: shyt hilarious but

mf really be watchin all these gay ass youtube dudes to get advice :dahell:

aint no dude goin at women like that unless they gay or got incel vibes. same as aint no women goin at men like that unless she overly masculine or an aint shyt bytch

real nikkas listen to podcasts and shyt in the background, not tryna see no nikkas with lisps/twangs on camera for +2 hours :mjlol:

:laff:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

She said she's 42 with children and the first thing he yells out is "There is no hope for you."

:deadmanny:

Breh needs to take a break if this the best he has.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She said she's 42 with children and the first thing he yells out is "There is no hope for you."

:deadmanny:

Breh needs to take a break if this the best he has.

lol. In this dating market a 42 year old out of shape woman with kids has a very low chance of finding a high value dude. Lol

What would you tell a middle aged man that works at 711 with kids by different women and is out of shape talking about he only wants a dime?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol. In this dating market a 42 year old out of shape woman with kids has a very low chance of finding a high value dude. Lol

What would you tell a middle aged man that works at 711 with kids by different women and is out of shape talking about he only wants a dime?
She said she wants someone who consistantly works. :deadmanny: I guess that is asking too much now a days.lol