Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
I hate how people say you shouldn't take advice from somebody that's been divorced . Man listen when I was kid in my hood crack heads had some sense and some real shyt to say at times ...I listen to everybody but I take in what will help ....and spit out the bullshyt . It's not that hard people .

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
It's not generic advice.

Our community needs straight talk. Kevin challenges Black men and women to step it up.

He's equal opportunity with his criticisms of Black men and women.

We need more voices like this to gain an audience.

Can you post an example of him being harsh with men? I'm not even trying to be funny I'm genuinely asking.

@Chelsea Bridge lets say you were 45 with three kids

U telling me u wont date kevin samuel

:stopitslime:

Fred

He wears rolled up jeans with heeled boots I don't think my soul could allow it :pachaha:

Anyway, it should really be simple at the end of the day (but isn't like most things in life). Don't demand anything you can't offer yourself.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Can you post an example of him being harsh with men? I'm not even trying to be funny I'm genuinely asking.

He wears rolled up jeans with heeled boots I don't think my soul could allow it :pachaha:

Anyway, it should really be simple at the end of the day (but isn't like most things in life). Don't demand anything you can't offer yourself.
:ehh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who is that? :lupe:

Bdizzle is the breh that lived up to his word and straight up went against white supremacy, to the point where be relocated to Ghana and cut off contwct with anything related to c00ning, like The Coli. He saved a lot of holiday seasons with fundraisers to black families and black children a lot of times. He's the poster that The Coli never truly deserved....:wow:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I had to subscribe to the channel after checking that video. It be the fattest, sloppiest, black women that get gassed up on Instagram and actually think they deserve a pro ball player but haven't been able to touch their toes in years.

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I find it interesting that she didn't bring up child support or lack thereof. Obviously on a teachers aide salary w multiple children she'd need it, so if this dude really ain't shyt, she's getting none. Somehow I don't that's the case cause she damn sure would've brought it up. I think she just thought she was going to "level up" & is now getting hit w reality.